Work experience Internship: Research Team – Rotterdam
Are you ready for your perfect internship and gain experience in a global company? Do you get excited by working on your own project? And use your skills to come up with a concept and ideas? How about working in a dynamic environment with a lot of young colleagues? Then you should apply for our internship at MetrixLab and be part of our Rotterdam Research Team.
About the Internship
During your internship, you will work on the following topics:
- You will be part of our research team. You will start assisting the research managers in several projects and be fully integrated in our research team. You will work on development of surveys, data processing and reporting. Depending on the projects you will get a bigger role on the projects during your internship.
- Internal research project: You will work on one or more internal projects related to our business.
You have the freedom to come up with new concepts, bring in your ideas, and we support you along the way. At the end of your internship, you have concrete results and hopefully feel proud of what you have achieved.
We are looking for an intern who is available from August 2020 for around 4-6 months.
What do we expect from you?
- You are interested in market research and the topics mentioned above
- You show initiative and get things done
- You are able to express yourself professionally on paper as well as in spoken word
- You speak Dutch and/or English
- You work independently and have the right mind-set for teamwork
- You are goal-oriented and not afraid of deadlines
- You are a third or fourth year student
- You are available for a minimum of 4 days per week
- Experience with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and SPSS
What MetrixLab offers you
- A challenging internship in a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing company with young colleagues
- A flexible work environment with a lot of self-responsibility
- The opportunity to work in a global company on challenging research projects for global clients
- Benefits like: internship fee, travel costs reimbursement and free lunch
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions enable our clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
We hope we sparked your interest that you’d like to join our team. We look forward to receiving your CV and motivational letter. Just tell us a little bit why you’d like this internship with us. Please also indicate how many days per week you are available and if you have to write a thesis/assignment.