Netherlands – Rotterdam | Research Manager
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
- You will be responsible for managing research projects (qualitative and quantitative) with suppliers and clients end-to-end, contributing to the questionnaire and sample development, as well as working on analysis and reporting.
- You will also have the opportunity to connect with our global MetrixLab network of researchers and consultants to leverage their knowledge.
- We are looking for someone who can effectively coordinate and work with other teams, plan ahead to ensure that deadlines are met, and who has strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Last but not least, we are keen on a team player who’s eager to participate and contribute ideas to team events.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast-growing agency with a bright future ahead.
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others.
- Excited about working across a host of different research solutions.
- Someone who is passionate about driving growth and success through his/her work.
- Authorized to work in the Netherlands (resident, citizen, valid NL visa or other).
Do you have:
- 1-4 years experience in a market research role.
- Experience of working in research agency is a significant advantage.
- Ability to interpret qualitative and quantitative data and visualize it in a clear manner.
- Experience with developing insightful headlines and summaries which serve to tell a story.
- Eagerness to learn about the various MetrixLab solutions and tools.
- Strong with SPSS, Excel and PowerPoint is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with clients or external vendors.
- A can-do attitude.
- Have a passion for brands, products and “predicting people”.
- Proficiency in Dutch is required; proficiency in Turkish, Polish or German language is an advantage.
What we offer:
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global IT driven market research company.
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
- A competitive salary package including a good pension scheme, 25 paid days of leave and full travel reimbursement (yes, that includes cycling!).
- An amazing, stylish office space in one of the city’s most trendy areas, close to the Hotel New York where we have weekly (free!) Friday afternoon drinks.
- Free use of the health and wellbeing app Aaptiv and fun national and international team events.
We hope we sparked your interest that you’d like to join our team. We look forward to receiving your CV and motivational letter.