Netherlands – Rotterdam | Research Manager
Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights? Look no further because we are the opportunity you’ve been waiting for! We’re active in more than 90 countries, with 26 global offices and more than half of the top 100 brands working with us. Our aim is simple: to help local and international brands drive maximum impact and maintain sustainable growth. However, this is impossible without the support of our hardworking employees who reside at the core of our company culture.
Our teams are diverse, hosting a multitude of identities, cultures, and perspectives. As our company grows, it’s important to us that every member feels welcome, safe, and confident in voicing their thoughts. Thus, we focus on creating an inclusive environment for our teams, no matter where they are. By doing so, we become stronger and more resilient as an organization where our employees can grow as individuals, not just as colleagues. And what’s more? Not only do we offer ample opportunities for growth within our company, but we also support work-life balance with our hybrid model of working. Convinced? Then, don’t wait! Join MetrixLab and see what makes working with us one of the best career moves you’ve made.
We are on the lookout for the industry’s most dynamic and talented researchers to join our Rotterdam team.
You will focus on the day-to-day delivery of exciting and varied research projects in the brands and communications field, personally leading these projects from A to Z!
We are seeking a Research Manager with 2 -6 years of experience in quantitative market research and a passion for the dynamics of working within the headquarters of a global company. As part of an exciting and ambitious local and global research team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of international research projects. You will work closely with Senior Research Managers and Client Directors to deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the world’s most exciting, innovative companies.
Research Manager Brand Engagement
As a Research Manager, you will be exposed to all facets of the research world and utilize your critical skill to challenge conventional brand tracking studies. You will be the contact person to our clients, act as a subject matter expert and advise them how studies should be run, and how the results are going to help them to further growth their business. Internally, you will be one of the advisors to Client Directors and (Senior) Research Managers at setting the gold standard of multi-country studies at MetrixLab, and help junior researchers on the do’s and don’ts.
- Independently manage both standardised and ad hoc studies (multi-country research a plus), collaborating effectively with clients and operation teams, adhering to deadlines, updating changes and thinking ahead of what needs to be done.
- Support and able to independently manage benchmarking exercises within the region.
- Support and manage more complex studies in collaboration with (Senior) research managers.
- Write custom research questionnaires following consultation with client and senior research manager and adapt questionnaires of standard solutions (with some customization) to meet the project objectives.
- Able to instruct Operation team with clear instructions, tab-banner plan, review links prior to deployment and review initial deployment data.
- Develop analysis plans, survey report shells/templates.
- Write clear and insightful headlines in reports and clear summaries and conclusions.
- Continuously learn more complex research methodologies to be able to take on more complex projects and accounts.
- Last but not least, we are keen on a team player who’s eager to participate and contribute ideas to team event
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast-growing agency with a bright future ahead.
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others.
- Excited about working across a host of different research solutions.
- Someone who is passionate about driving growth and success through his/her work.
Do you have
- A master degree and 2+ years experience in quantitative studies in research agency.
- Experience with tackling clients’ business questions and presenting findings to clients.
- Solid foundational research know-hows and excellent analytical and story-telling skill.
- A can-do attitude.
- Have a passion for brands and advertising.
- Proficiency in Dutch is a significant advantage; proficiency is another European language is an advantage.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations