India – Mumbai | Senior Research Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
- A Senior Research Manager (SRM) overlooks execution of studies for clients from set-up to report phase.
- SRM suggests appropriate survey instrument, develops the survey and analysis plan, & guides Research Manager / Junior research managers for execution, and then provides an insightful, actionable report to the client.
- MetrixLab has several research solutions focusing on 2 broad pillars of Brand Engagamenrt & Product Innovation. SRM is not bounded by specific solution.
- He/She will get the opportunity to drive different and challenging solutions/projects.
- Besides cleint specific studies, SRM will also have several opportunities to drive /support business initiatives along with Research Director.
- He/she will be instrumental in identifying efficiency requirements, managing team & will also be in touch with MetrixLab global colleagues to bring best practices & new solutions to India.
- Grooming & nurturing his/her team is also a big part of SRM’s role.
- He/she will mentor RMs/JRMs in the team and provide necessary opportunities for their growth within the organization.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- Post-Graduate or MBA or a relevant University degree (in Marketing, Economics, etc).
- 6-8 years of marketing research experience (ideally on the supplier side – Kantar, Nielsen, Ipsos, etc.).
- Experience with A-Z research (from designing questionnaire to present to client).
- Must have primary research experience for quantitative studies.
- Client servicing experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of concept testing, creative testing, product testing, tracking studies (packaging testing is a plus).
- Experience with turning data into actionable insights.
- Strong communication skills: oral and written.
- Attention to detail, coupled with being able to identify broad, strategic implications.
- A creative and enthusiastic approach to solving business issues.
- Someone who enjoys working in a small / entrepreneurial environment with a bright future ahead.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.