UK – London | Junior Associate Director
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of Toluna.
Are you naturally curious?
Are you looking for a fulfilling role in a fast moving, fast growing company?
Are you trying to find a tight knit, fun, supportive team?
Join the company that leads the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics, and who love to disrupt and do things differently. Come and experience the special formula that makes MetrixLab’s business and people truly unique- in either London or Manchester
Junior Associate Director
We are on the lookout right now, for the most dynamic and talented researchers in the industry! This is a great opportunity for curious, passionate, creative and driven individuals who like taking ownership proactively and independently, to join us, based Hybrid in our brand new Barbican office space, or with our team in Manchester, working with some incredible clients.
You will be focused on client management, team management and project delivery. Your team of Research Managers will be responsible for the delivery of all your research projects from design through to delivery of results. You will build, maintain an exciting, fun and highly supportive team of capable and ambitious researchers.
You will be set up for success by a highly invested manager, mentoring you to achieve your dreams. And you will also partner so very closely with the best Client Directors and peers in the business! Together, you will deliver smart proposals, as well as sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest blue chip and most exciting companies.
You will help clients with everything from ad concept testing, packaging testing to ad pre-testing, brand tracking as well as campaign evaluations and cross media evaluations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable Experience (around 6 years) with quantitative research methods and techniques, end to end.
- A passion for brands and product innovation, digital media and making an impact on people.
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turning data into actionable stories for clients.
- Direct client management experience (+ client presentation experience).
- Experience with managing / coaching a small team of researchers on project deliverables.
What do we offer?
- A flexible work environment with a strong focus on owning and taking pride in your work, Hybrid home working and flexibility with hours.
- Career and growth opportunities in line with your dreams and passion- dedicated career coach and a huge library of online business training (outside of the usual training needed to get you up to speed).
- A supportive team who share our individual successes of the month socially, as well as support each other via dedicated employee resource groups.
- Option to work from some of our European offices, and collaborate closely internationally.
- Global onboarding and frequent internal training and sharing opportunities.
- Our employees have exclusive access to Udemy Business. With our company license, you have unlimited access to all external courses.
Please send in your applications to [email protected] including your CV.