Germany – Frankfurt | Client Director
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines, and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of Toluna.
We are offering a unique opportunity to join one of the most exciting and successful insight and analytics companies in the world, as we are looking for fresh talent to join our dynamic and entrepreneurial team and help grow the local German business to the next level.
About The Role:
We are looking for a Client Director (Junior Client Director) with extensive market research experience and proven track record in brand engagement and / or product innovation, to join a diverse and fast growing team. You’ll have either an agency or client side background (or a combination of both) and at least 7+ years’ experience.
This is a client facing role, requiring insight consultancy skills and this is also a commercial role – so you must enjoy both! Your primary responsibility will be to expand our business among both new clients and existing. Operating your own targets, you’ll be supported by (country and global) leadership and research management to understand what your clients are looking for, and to design and deliver that. You will be the CEO of your own accounts, and master of your own destiny, with coaching from your line manager but also with a lot of autonomy.
You will be given some accounts to take over, but you must also be willing to help us grow a new roster of client relationships, which will come from a combination of your network, incoming leads and wider outreach and marketing initiatives.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute the commercial strategy for your clients, as agreed with your line manager;
- Develop new business from new and existing national and international clients using our extensive range of research solutions
- Work closely with the line manager and the global consultant team on new business pitches
- Create compelling proposals that stand out, delight clients and go above and beyond specific client objectives and expectations
- Work closely with and mentor the local market research team, to ensure we deliver high quality insights to clients. Add value to research findings and act as client partner, helping clients make the right decision. Help us continually improve the quality of the research we are delivering
- Work as part of an International account consulting team and be flexible and committed to team and client objectives.
Skill & Experience Required:
A Client Director within MetrixLab has an academic degree, and preferably 7 years’ + experience in the market research industry. The following criteria are also essential:
- Proven success in managing and building significant accounts.
- Good client network and trusted name to clients.
- Ability to consult with clients at all levels and translate business needs into creative and innovative research solutions.
- Great at converting new business opportunities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the willingness and ability to manage small- or medium-sized teams on a project-by-project basis.
- Energy, enthusiasm, a desire to succeed and to help others to do so as well.
What do we offer?
- Hybrid working possible with access to the Frankfurt office.
- A challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast- growing global company.
- A flexible work environment with a strong focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Career and growth opportunities in line with your dreams and passion supported by a closely monitored development plan.
- Competitive salary package and paid days of leave.
- Global onboarding and frequent internal training and sharing opportunities.
- Our employees have exclusive access to Udemy Business. With our company license, you have unlimited access to all external courses.
Please send in your applications along with CV and motivation letter to: [email protected]