UK – London | Senior Research Manager
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
Senior Research Manager:
As a Senior Research Manager, you will be exposed to all facets of the research world and utilize your critical skill to challenge conventional brand tracking studies. You will be the primary contact person to our clients, act as a subject matter expert and advise them how studies should be run, and how the results are going to help them to further growth their business. Internally, you will be one of the key advisors to Client Directors and peer Senior Research Managers at setting the gold standard of multi-country studies at MetrixLab, and mentor junior researchers on the do’s and dont’s.
The candidate should have at least 3 years of experience of working at research agency. While line management experience is not a requirement, they would have robust experience of coaching and junior researchers on project deliverables. They should also have excellent analytical skills, experience of tackling clients’ business questions via market research studies, and robust experience in presenting findings to clients. Fluency in French is a significant advantage and fluency in another European language is an advantage.
- You will be the primary contact person of specific client teams and the lead researcher of your projects. You will own complete responsibility for the projects in the client team with the assistance of junior researchers and work alongside with client directors. You are responsible for the timing and quality of all the deliverables generated for your projects.
- You will have an understanding of the client business issues and can see the bigger picture, and be able to design and structure a research project to tackle the client business issues, and present the findings to the clients.
- You will play an active role in guiding and developing the team’s project management, research design and report writing skills.
- We are looking for someone who can effectively coordinate and work with other teams, plan ahead to ensure that deadlines are met, and who has strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Last but not least, we are keen on a team player who’s eager to participate and contribute ideas to team events.
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast-growing agency with a bright future ahead.
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others.
- Excited about working across a host of different research solutions.
- Someone who is passionate about driving growth and success through his/her work.
Do you have:
- At least 3 years experience in quantitative studies in research agency.
- Experience with tackling clients’ business questions and presenting findings to clients.
- Solid fondational research know-hows and excellent analytical and story-telling skill.
- Experience with coaching and mentoring junior researchers on project deliverables.
- A can-do attitude.
- Have a passion for brands and advertising.
- Proficiency in French is a significant advantage; proficiency is another European language is an advantage.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.