UK – London | Research Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
We are on the lookout right now, for the most dynamic and talented researchers in the industry. If you have around 2+ years’ experience, why not learn digital, mobile and social media from the best? Develop critical skills and build sought after knowledge that will take you through your entire career, and make you an enviable commodity!
We will make sure you are exposed to all facets of the research world. You will focus your time on day to day delivery of exciting and varied research projects, and you will lead these projects from A to Z!! And you will do that, as part of an exciting, fun and highly supportive research team. You will be set up for success by a highly invested manager, mentoring you to achieve your dreams. And you will also partner so very closely with the best Client Directors and Senior Research Managers in the business! Together, you will deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest blue chip and most exciting companies; from film studios to global drinks companies, the biggest FMCG’s and some of the biggest and fastest growing digital companies.
You will be part of our very talented team, and you will help clients tackle their business questions across a wide range of areas, giving you enormous diversity from day to day. You will help clients with everything from ad concept testing, to ad pre-testing, as well as campaign evaluations, cross media evaluations, packaging testing and brand tracking.
Responsibilities of a Research manager:
- You will be managing your projects from A-Z, responsible for day to day delivery – coordinating with different teams, adhereing to deadlines and planning throughout the project lifecycle (from questionnaire design through fieldwork, to reporting and delivery).
- You will have strong communication skills both in terms of managing day to day external client communication as well as within the team. You will be able to provide clear instructions, as well as presenting projects back to the client after delivery.
- We are looking for someone who has strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret quantitative data and visualize it in a clear manner – with a keen eye for detail.
- Last but not least, we are keen on a team player who is eager to participate and contribute ideas to team events.
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast-growing agency with a bright future ahead
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- Excited about working across a host of different research solutions
- Someone who is passionate about driving growth and success through his/her work.
Do you have:
- 2+ years experience as a research manager or equivalent with quantitative research methods and techniques in a research agency
- Experience of working in research agency is a significant advantage
- Ability to interpret quantitative data and visualize it in a clear manner
- Experience with developing insightful headlines and summaries which serve to tell a story
- Eagerness to learn about the various MetrixLab solutions and tools
- Strong with Excel and Powerpoint; experience with SPSS is a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with clients or external vendors
- A can-do attitude
- Have a passion for brands and “predicting people”
- Proficiency in another language besides English, is an advantage.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.