UK – London | Research Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
As a Research Manager, you will be exposed to all facets of the research world. You will focus your time on day to day delivery of exciting and varied research projects, and you will lead these projects from A to Z. And you will do that as part of an exciting, fun, and highly supportive research team. You will be set up for success by a highly invested manager, mentoring you to achieve your goals. And you will also partner very closely with the best Client Directors and Senior Research Managers in the business. Together, you will deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest blue chip and most exciting companies; from film studios to global drinks companies, the biggest FMCG’s and some of the biggest and fastest growing digital companies. You will help clients tackle their business questions across a wide range of areas, giving you enormous diversity from day to day. You will help clients with everything from ad concept testing, to ad pre-testing, as well as campaign evaluations, cross media evaluations and brand tracking.
The candidate should have at least 1-2 years experience of working as a research manager or equivalent level at a research agency. Fluency in another European language is an advantage especially French. Having a film / TV research background is also an advantage.
- You will be managing your projects from A-Z, responsible for day to day delivery – coordinating with different teams, adhereing to deadlines and planning throughout the project lifecycle (from questionnaire design through fieldwork, to reporting and delivery).
- You will have strong communication skills both in terms of managing day to day external client communication as well as within the team. You will be able to provide clear instructions, as well as presenting projects back to the client after delivery.
- We are looking for someone who has strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret quantitative data and visualize it in a clear manner – with a keen eye for detail.
- Last but not least, we are keen on a team player who is eager to participate and contribute ideas to team events.
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast-growing agency with a bright future ahead.
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others.
- Excited about working across a host of different research solutions.
- Someone who is passionate about driving growth and success through his/her work.
Do you have:
- At least 1-2 years experience as a research manager or equivalent with quantitative research methods and techniques in a research agency.
- Experience with managing projects end-to-end independently.
- Solid foundational research know-hows and excellent analytical and story-telling skill.
- A proactive can-do attitude, with great communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turning data into actionable stories for clients.
- Have a passion for film and TV / brands and advertising, and making an impact.
- Proficiency in another European language is an advantage.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.