India | Research Manager
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of Toluna.
Are you ready to join our fast-growing ambitious research team in India?
Looking for an excellent Research Manager!
Check out the job specs below and if you think you are the right fit, don’t hesitate to send your CV!
Our mission is to change the way marketing research is used to generate insights that impact business decisions.
Digital is our focus in many different ways!
In India we mainly focus on two pillars:
Brand engagement – Help our clients to develop brand communications with optimal messages. Ensure our clients make the most out of their marketing spend across all touchpoints. Gain a deeper understanding of our clients’ target audience. Develop insights and assess and build brands in a more intelligent way. MetrixLab provides a suite of brand, advertising and cross-media research solutions to help our clients achieve their objectives.
Product Innovation – A business can only ensure continued growth through pro-active, fact based marketing and innovation strategies grounded in superior consumer insights. Uncovering the right opportunities, developing innovative product solutions and initiating smart go-to-market strategies are the three crucial building blocks that will help our clients succeed. MetrixLab provides a suite of exploration, design/development and activation research solutions to help our clients grow their business.
Our clients are global players and are a great mix in different industries like FMCG, Automotive, Movie/Entertainment, Media & Tech companies.
The Research Manager (RM) conducts research projects in Brand Engagement as well as Product Innovation. You are not bound to one specific solution but you get the opportunity to work on different and challenging solutions/projects. An RM consults with the Senior Research Manager and Client Director regarding the appropriate survey instrument, develops the survey and analysis plan, works together with our Project Management team and Junior research managers for execution, and then provides an insightful, actionable report to the client.
Responsibilities of a Research Manager:
- The RM designs and delivers quantitative, online research studies.
An RM is expected to:
- Independently manage standardized as well as customized studies. Manage more complex studies in collaboration with the Research Director.
- Write (or guide juniors to write) questionnaires that meet the objectives of the study.
- Collaborates with Project Managers for deployment and execution, while maintaining overall management of project timelines and quota needs.
- Review links prior to deployment and review initial deployment data.
- Develop analysis plans, being able to provide specifications for tab and banner plans.
- Develop survey report shells/templates.
- Provide direction and clarification to Project Managers / Junior researchers throughout the life of the project to ensure impeccable execution.
- Write clear and insightful headlines in reports and actionable summaries and conclusions.
- Continuously learn more complex research methodologies to be able to take on more complex projects and accounts.
- Strong in crunching numbers.
- Someone who enjoys working in a small/entrepreneurial environment with a bright future ahead.
- Good at making clients happy by delivering excellent service.
- Also hands-on with teaching more junior members of the team excellent research skills.
And do you have…?
- A Post-Graduate or MBA or a relevant University degree (in Marketing, Economics, etc.).
- 3-6 years of marketing research experience (ideally on the supplier side).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills: oral and written.
- A “can-do attitude”.
- Experience with A-Z research (from designing questionnaires to presenting to clients).
- Experience with turning data into actionable insights.
- Knowledge of concept testing, advertising testing, and product testing (packaging testing is a plus).
- Attention to detail, coupled with being able to identify broad, strategic implications.
- A creative and enthusiastic approach to solving business issues.
Someone who enjoys working in a small/entrepreneurial environment with a bright future ahead.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary package.
- Medical insurance/personal accident coverage/term life insurance.
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global IT-driven market research company.
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
- Global onboarding and frequent internal training and sharing opportunities.
- Our employees have exclusive access to Udemy Business. With our company license, you have unlimited access to all external courses.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected]