Thailand – Bangkok | Senior Research Manager
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of Toluna.
Our mission is to change the way marketing research is used to generate insights that impact business decisions. MetrixLab provides analytics and insights services in more than 50 countries.
Digital is our focus in many different ways!
We mainly focus on two pillars:
Brand engagement – Help our clients to develop brand communications with optimal messages. Ensure our clients make the most out of their marketing spend across all touchpoints. Gain a deeper understanding of our clients’ target audience. Develop insights and assess and build brands in a more intelligent way. MetrixLab provides a suite of brand, advertising and cross-media research solutions to help our clients achieve their objectives.
Product Innovation – A business can only ensure continued growth through pro-active, fact based marketing and innovation strategies grounded in superior consumer insights. Uncovering the right opportunities, developing innovative product solutions and initiating smart go-to-market strategies are the three crucial building blocks that will help our clients succeed. MetrixLab provides a suite of exploration, design/development and activation research solutions to help our clients grow their business.
Our clients are global players and are a great mix in different industries like FMCG, Automotive, Movie/Entertainment, Media & Tech companies.
We are looking for passionate researchers to join our upcoming office in Thailand!
- A Senior Research Manager (SRM) overlooks execution of studies for clients from set-up to report phase.
- SRM suggests appropriate survey instruments, develops the survey and analysis plan, & guides Research Manager / Junior research managers for execution, and then provides an insightful, actionable report to the client.
- MetrixLab has several research solutions focusing on 2 broad pillars of Brand Engagement & Product Innovation. SRM is not bounded by specific solutions.
- Applicants will get the opportunity to drive different and challenging solutions/projects.
- Besides client-specific studies, SRM will also have several opportunities to drive /support business initiatives along with Research Director.
- The applicant will be instrumental in identifying efficiency requirements, managing team & will also be in touch with MetrixLab global colleagues to bring best practices & new solutions to India.
- Grooming & nurturing his/her team is also a big part of SRM’s role.
- The applicant will mentor RMs/JRMs in the team and provide necessary opportunities for their growth within the organization.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- Post-Graduate or MBA or a relevant University degree (in Marketing, Economics, etc).
- 5+ years of marketing research experience (ideally on the supplier side).
- Experience with A-Z research (from designing questionnaires to presenting to clients).
- Must have primary research experience for quantitative studies.
- Client servicing experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of concept testing, creative testing, product testing, and tracking studies (packaging testing is a plus).
- Experience with turning data into actionable insights.
- Strong communication skills: oral and written.
- Attention to detail, coupled with being able to identify broad, strategic implications.
- A creative and enthusiastic approach to solving business issues.
- Someone who enjoys working in a small/entrepreneurial environment with a bright future ahead.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary package.
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global IT-driven market research company.
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
- Global onboarding and frequent internal training and sharing opportunities.
- Our employees have exclusive access to Udemy Business. With our company license, you have unlimited access to all external courses.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected]