India – Gurugram | Associate Director/ Director, Client Services
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of Toluna.
As the Client Services AD/Director, you will be responsible for leading and developing a talented team of client services (CS) project managers based in India, managing online research projects.
This role holds crucial responsibility in developing and scaling our CS teams servicing multiple time zones both in sample only and hosted surveys for clients ranging from market research, consultancy, and Enterprise businesses.
This role’s other main focus is also to establish, nurture and expand client relationships. You will be the client’s ambassador within our organization.
Toluna works with a coveted list of clients; in partnership with the commercial team, you will strive to grow and strengthen our client base by delivering excellent service and insights.
This role requires a client-centric mindset linked to an impeccable mastery of client servicing, communication, project management and online project delivery. You will ensure that project delivery requirements for clients are met in a timely, efficient, and customer-centric manner, while also ensuring that revenue and profitability targets are met.
To accomplish these goals, you will partner and collaborate with other key figures/functions within the organization, including operations, supply, quality, and support. Your ultimate objective is to drive exceptional quality and service for our clients.
Client servicing and relationship management
- Act as the senior operations representative in client meetings, demonstrating gravitas, empathy, and excellent communication skills to effectively address client concerns and issues.
- Conduct regular review meetings with clients to review agreed service levels against performance.
- Lead the team in delivering our global client services strategy and meeting agreed KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Collaborate with Sales team on sales pitches, research briefing, client review meetings to provide consultation and operational support.
- Be an ambassador for our clients. Translate client needs into our client services and operational practices and service to guarantee repeat business but also to acquire and grow new clients.
- Manage Client Services team to support projects and clients in multiple time zones.
- Work closely with team leaders and managers within the structure to guarantee day-to-day staffing / resources needs are met.
- Provide full support to team leaders and managers for any escalation internal or external. Assess and provide structured briefings for the line manager/ Deputy Chief Customer Officer to determine approach and support for clients.
- Conduct monthly reviews of top accounts and present them to the Deputy Chief Customer Officer and commercial global Market Research and Consulting Managing Director.
- Be responsible for hiring, training, motivating, and providing career development plans for a sizable workforce of project managers.
- Be instrumental in driving and executing the company strategy for the team, implementing operational decisions with them, and coordinating any group strategic initiatives assigned by the Deputy Chief Customer Officer.
- Monitor and improve key performance metrics for operations including client satisfaction, productivity, efficiency, revenue/client growth and staff satisfaction.
- Conduct regular team meetings with direct reports and other functional leaders; Conduct annual performance review of direct reports and provide input into performance review for all staff within the structure.
Collaboration with other teams
- Maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders within Operations, especially coordinating clients’ preference and delivery needs.
- Work closely with peers across and beyond Operations including Supply to ensure our clients’ needs are fully met or exceeded.
- Contribute to product & services development and refinement for our clients.
Required Skill Set:
- At least 10 years of demonstrated quantitative marketing research and project management experience with a proven record of accomplishment in managing projects.
- Demonstrable team and client management experience in a direct client facing role within project management or research.
- Proven experience in written and verbal client communication: Well spoken, eloquent and confident in leading any type of conversation with our clients e.g.: account reviews, trouble-shooting, consultation etc.
- Solid experience in managing online projects with full understanding of general processes including survey scripting/ programming, sampling, data cleaning and data management.
- Full understanding of research practices required to ensure quality insights for our clients.
- Proven experience in all operational aspects of professional services management and delivery, including project and program management, SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) management, business processes, delivery, and customer-focused metrics.
- A Track record in delivering both highly customized and standard service engagements.
- A natural leader: Must have demonstrated success in managing large teams, providing management guidance and career development to team managers, and holding direct responsibility for building & leading a growing organization including team leaders and individual contributors.
- Excellent team player: Earns a reputation for leading peers and subordinates towards the overall organizational objectives. Able to resolve conflict among team members. Contributes positively and establishes collaborative relationships with peers and subordinates.
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical skills covering a wide range of business environments (functions and processes) requiring an extremely elevated level of judgment/perspective to evaluate priorities
- Results Orientation: Ability to innovate solutions to exceed performance objectives while maintaining company’s standards and values, for self and others.
- Communication and collaboration: Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills to play an integral part in client and internal communication.
- Must have experience in a highly collaborative work environment, involving frequent communication and joint decision-making with peers in other functional areas and across regional boundaries.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and other MS Office suite applications.
Please send in your applications along with a CV and motivation letter to: [email protected]