USA | Research Manager
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
This is a Research Manager (RM) role so you must have at least 3 years of marketing research experience. In this position you will be responsible for leading the full project life cycle, set up through client presentations, working with sales and internal operations.
- Independently manage research studies across a variety of methodologies and complexities.
- Consult on proposals, develop survey questionnaire and analysis plan, and provide insightful, actionable report to the client and be able to deliver presentations.
- Work together with Project Managers and Operations for deployment and execution, while maintaining overall management of project timelines.
- Able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of related industry experience in CPG. Experience in Personal Care or Food and Beverage a plus.
- Prior experience in Copy Testing, Campaign Evaluation, Package Testing and Claims Testing utilizing techniques such as Max Diff and Shapley Value (TURF) desired.
- Demonstrated success in all aspects of the project process, research design, analysis, and formal presentation at the client level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships with both internal partners and external clients.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive.
- A self-starter with a proven ability to identify problems and determine the appropriate path to resolution.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.