Netherlands – Rotterdam | Senior Research Manager
Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights? Look no further because we are the opportunity you’ve been waiting for! We’re active in more than 90 countries, with 26 global offices and more than half of the top 100 brands working with us. Our aim is simple: to help local and international brands drive maximum impact and maintain sustainable growth. However, this is impossible without the support of our hardworking employees who reside at the core of our company culture.
Our teams are diverse, hosting a multitude of identities, cultures, and perspectives. As our company grows, it’s important to us that every member feels welcome, safe, and confident in voicing their thoughts. Thus, we focus on creating an inclusive environment for our teams, no matter where they are. By doing so, we become stronger and more resilient as an organization where our employees can grow as individuals, not just as colleagues. And what’s more? Not only do we offer ample opportunities for growth within our company, but we also support work-life balance with our hybrid model of working. Convinced? Then, don’t wait! Join MetrixLab and see what makes working with us one of the best career moves you’ve made.
About the role
As a Senior Research Manager, you will be exposed to all facets of the research world and utilize your critical skill to challenge conventional brand tracking studies. You will be the primary contact person to our clients, act as a subject matter expert and advise them how studies should be run, and how the results are going to help them to further growth their business. Internally, you will be one of the key advisors to Client Directors and peer Senior Research Managers at setting the gold standard of multi-country studies at MetrixLab, and mentor junior researchers on the do’s and don’ts.
The candidate should have at least 5 years of experience of working at research agency. While line management experience is not a requirement, they would have robust experience of coaching and junior researchers on project deliverables. They should also have excellent analytical skills, experience of tackling clients’ business questions via market research studies, and robust experience in presenting findings to clients. Fluency in Dutch is a significant advantage and fluency in another European language is an advantage.
- You will be the primary contact person of specific client teams and the lead researcher of your projects. You will own complete responsibility for the projects in the client team with the assistance of junior researchers and work alongside with client directors. You are responsible for the timing and quality of all the deliverables generated for your projects.
- You will have an understanding of the client business issues and can see the bigger picture, and be able to design and structure a research project to tackle the client business issues, and present the findings to the clients.
- You will play an active role in guiding and developing the team’s project management, research design and report writing skills.
- We are looking for someone who can effectively coordinate and work with other teams, plan ahead to ensure that deadlines are met, and who has strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Last but not least, we are keen on a team player who’s eager to participate and contribute ideas to team events.
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast-growing agency with a bright future ahead.
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others.
- Excited about working across a host of different research solutions.
- Someone who is passionate about driving growth and success through his/her work.
Do you have
- 5+ years experience in quantitative studies in research agency.
- Experience with tackling clients’ business questions and presenting findings to clients.
- Solid foundational research know-hows and excellent analytical and story-telling skill.
- Experience with coaching and mentoring junior researchers on project deliverables.
- A can-do attitude.
- Have a passion for brands and advertising.
- Proficiency in Dutch is a significant advantage; proficiency is another European language is an advantage.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations