Netherlands – Rotterdam | Senior Research Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands. Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Are you ready to lead and manage international project accounts?
We are on the lookout for the industry’s most dynamic and talented researchers to join our global headquarters in Rotterdam. If you have 5+ years’ experience, why not learn digital, mobile and social media from the best? Develop critical skills and build sought after knowledge that will make you an enviable asset throughout your entire career!
We will make sure you are exposed to all facets of the research world. You will be leading international research accounts and responsible for the delivery of all research projects, from design through to delivery of results. And you will do that, as part of an exciting, fun and highly supportive research team. You will also partner very closely with the best Client Directors and peer Senior Research Managers in the business! Together, you will deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to companies like Heineken, Unilever, ING and ASICS. You will be part of our very talented research team, and you will help clients tackle their business questions across a wide range of areas, giving you enormous diversity from day to day. You will help clients with everything from ad concept testing, to ad pre-testing, as well as campaign evaluations, cross media evaluations and brand tracking.
Responsibilities of a Senior Research Manager Brand Engagement
- You will be the primary contact person of specific client teams and the lead researcher on your projects. You will own complete responsibility for the projects in the client teams with the support of (Junior) Research Managers and work alongside with Client Directors. You are responsible for the timing and quality of all the deliverables generated for your projects.
- You will have an understanding of client business issues and can see the bigger picture, and be able to design and structure a research project to tackle clients’ challenges, and present the findings to clients.
- You will play an active role in guiding and developing the team’s project management, research design and report writing skills.
- We are looking for someone who can effectively coordinate and work with other teams, plan ahead to ensure that deadlines are met, and who has strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Last but not least, we are keen on a team player who’s eager to participate and contribute ideas to team events.
Skills & Requirements:
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who has 5+ years of experience with quantitative consumer studies, specialized in brand (tracking), media and advertising research.
- Is capable of interpreting numbers and data, then transforming them into actionable stories that will inspire clients.
- Has a commercial focus, enjoys personally communicating with clients and is confident in presenting the team’s findings.
- Has experience or interest in coaching, motivating and inspiring research and project managers.
- Strong with Excel and PowerPoint; experience with SPSS is a plus.
- Is fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
- Living in The Netherlands and with the right work permit.
What do we offer:
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, fast-growing global company.
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- International growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
- An open culture work environment staffed with ambitious, top-notch colleagues with “can-do” mentalities, each of whom are thought leaders in their respective areas.
- A competitive salary package including a good pension plan, bonus plan, 25 paid days of leave, and full travel reimbursement (yes, that includes cycling!).
- An amazing, stylish office space, delicious lunch (with a salad bar), and perfect coffee. MetrixLab’s Rotterdam location is in one of the city’s most trendy areas, close to the Hotel New York—where we have weekly (and free!) Friday afternoon drinks
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.