USA | Junior Analyst
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
About the Role:
As a Junior Analyst, you are a master at working with large datasets in excel, particularly pivot tables. You will work closely with research as well as data processing teams and form a link between the two. Understand business requests from research members and clients and work with data processing teams to define and craft specific ask. Also work with data visualization teams to generate PowerPoint base reports.
An ideal candidate will have experiences working with large datasets and will also be detail-oriented and passionate about working with data and providing insights. Success for this position is measured by the ability to deliver data requests in a timely fashion that are rich with sound insights while maintaining and assuring the accuracy and consistency of data.
- Passion for working with numbers and storytelling.
- Possess an analytical mindset with the ability to solve problems and identify patterns and trends in data sets.
- Able to think “outside the box” and are comfortable asking “why?”.
- Ability to understand client requests and translate into data, i.e., understand the nature of the request and what data will help answer it.
- General understanding of marketing research industry.
- Ability to multitask, work successfully within a team environment.
- Keen on ownership of tasks and desire to learn and grow.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing Analytics or similar related.
- 1-3 years of experience in working in a data driven environment – corporate or educational.
- Working knowledge of the marketing / marketing research industry.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel (pivots) and proficiency in other statistical analysis and data management tools.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.