USA | Advertising Operations Manager
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
This is an Advertising Operations Manager position. In this position, you will manage all aspects of the ad operation process for brand, agency, and media partners. You will be responsible for the tagging and monitoring of online advertisements according to MetrixLab’s Project Scope, ensuring the successful tracking of all ads as part of a campaign. Additionally, you will collaborate with various MetrixLab working groups to enhance the company’s position in the marketplace and educate the MetrixLab team as it relates to our training guide or tagging best practices.
- Experience assessing and understanding digital campaign objectives.
- Experience evaluating media plans, with details such as impressions, flight dates, and ad server by placement.
- Familiar with creative technology (e.g., Flash, Rich media, video (VAST/VPAID)) and Ad servers (e.g., DFA/DFP, Sizmek).
- Able to work with clients to answers questions such as: MetrixLab’s Universal tag implementation process and documentation overview, discrepancy report resolution, step-by-step tag set up in DCM and/or proprietary ad serving system.
- Know how to create research tags, along with instructions to agency/publisher/3rd party rich media and/or video ad servers.
- Experience working with CTV/OTT partners and creating unique tags to support these clients.
- Experience providing field reports with an understanding of the length of time to produce contracted completes.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-5+ years of related experience in Digital Media as a Planner, Account Manager, Advertising Operations Manager, or Ad Trafficking Manager.
- Strong technical skills, including knowledge of online ad delivery systems such as DoubleClick’s DCM, Conversant, Sizmek, and Innovid.
- Proven strong relationships with publishers.Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships with both internal partners and external clients.
- Strong organizational skills, with an ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize own workload.
- Demonstrated analytical aptitude to include problem identification/resolution.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.