USA | Advertising Operations Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
About the Role:
This is an Advertising Operations Manager position. In this position, you will manage all aspects of the ad operation process for brand, agency, and media partners. You will be responsible for the tagging and monitoring of online advertisements according to MetrixLab’s Project Scope, ensuring the successful tracking of all ads as part of a campaign. Additionally, you will collaborate with various MetrixLab working groups to enhance the company’s position in the marketplace and educate the MetrixLab team as it relates to our training guide or tagging best practices.
- Experience assessing and understanding digital campaign objectives.
- Experience evaluating media plans, with details such as impressions, flight dates, and ad server by placement.
- Familiar with creative technology (e.g., Flash, Rich media, video (VAST/VPAID)) and Ad servers (e.g., DFA/DFP, Sizmek).
- Able to work with clients to answers questions such as: MetrixLab’s Universal tag implementation process and documentation overview, discrepancy report resolution, step-by-step tag set up in DCM and/or proprietary ad serving system.
- Know how to create research tags, along with instructions to agency/publisher/3rd party rich media and/or video ad servers.
- Experience working with CTV/OTT partners and creating unique tags to support these clients.
- Experience providing field reports with an understanding of the length of time to produce contracted completes.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-5+ years of related experience in Digital Media as a Planner, Account Manager, Advertising Operations Manager, or Ad Trafficking Manager.
- Strong technical skills, including knowledge of online ad delivery systems such as DoubleClick’s DCM, Conversant, Sizmek, and Innovid.
- Proven strong relationships with publishers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships with both internal partners and external clients.
- Strong organizational skills, with an ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize own workload.
- Demonstrated analytical aptitude to include problem identification/resolution.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Position could be at one of locations:
- Chatham │ NJ, USA
- Norwalk │ CT, USA
- Chicago │ IL, USA
When you apply for it, please share your preferred location
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV and motivation.