UK – London | Junior Research Manager
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
Junior Research Manager
As a Junior Research Manager, you will have the opportunity to build a solid base of market research skills while working closely with a (Senior) Research Manager on executing studies. This is a great opportunity to build your capabilities in market research and to join an exciting, growing team!
- You will be responsible for managing research projects with suppliers and clients end-to-end, contributing to the questionnaire and sample development, as well as working on analysis and reporting.
- You will also have the opportunity to connect with our global MetrixLab network of researchers and consultants to leverage their knowledge.
- We are looking for someone who can effectively coordinate and work with other teams, plan ahead to ensure that deadlines are met, and who has strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Last but not least, we are keen on a team player who’s eager to participate and contribute ideas to team events.
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast-growing agency with a bright future ahead.
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others.
- Excited about working across a host of different research solutions.
- Someone who is passionate about driving growth and success through his/her work.
Do you have:
- 1-2 years experience in a quantitative research role with an understanding of the basics of research.
- Experience of working in research agency is a significant advantage.
- Ability to interpret quantitative data and visualize it in a clear manner.
- Experience with developing insightful headlines and summaries which serve to tell a story.
- Eagerness to learn about the various MetrixLab solutions and tools.
- Strong with Excel and Powerpoint- experience with WebSurvey Builder, SPSS + Syntaxes, is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with clients or external vendors.
- A can-do attitude.
- Have a passion for brands and “predicting people”.
- Proficiency in French is a significant advantage; proficiency in another European language is an advantage.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.