Spain – Barcelona | Client Director
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
This is a Client Director/New Business Development Director role! You must have at least 5-7 years of proven new business, client development and management experience, to help drive the success and continued growth of MetrixLab España. Applicants need to be agile and innovative market research experts with excellent client relationship skills and the energy to thrive in a dynamic environment. Primary objective of the role would be to drive & support (new) business (measured in sold booking).
To realize these commercial targets, you will:
- Arrange & develop input for (new) business meetings.
- Develop innovative, winning research proposals.
- Negotiate and sell research projects e.g., related to brand & communication and/or product innovation client needs.
- Work with the research team to deliver research projects (kick off, pre-reporting, recommendations, presenting).
- Build long-lasting client relationships.
The role requires a hands-on person who is able to wear many hats and engage with clients. The ideal candidate will have great relationship management skills, (new) business development expertise, and strategy experience, with a results-oriented approach to addressing client needs and (new) business development opportunities.
- Has minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience, with a specialization in the field of consumer insights / insight-led marketing consultancy.
- Strong business and marketing acumen.
- Is commercial in thinking and doing.
- Has solid knowledge of innovative research methodology, content and consultative selling.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills.
- High understanding of client needs and demands in a research context.
- Hands-on and proactive.
- Analytical thinker in solutions and insights provider.
- Quality driven in client service management and deliverables.
- High degree of verbal, written and visual storyline creation; inspiring, engaging and persuading others.
- Proven ability to drive selling in of consumer insight-led marketing management consultancy programs.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.