Singapore | Junior Research Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
- Independently manage standardized or tracking studies (multi-country), collaborating effectively with clients and operation teams, adhering to deadlines, updating changes and thinking ahead of what needs to be done.
- Support and able to independently manage benchmarking exercises within the region.
- Support and manage more complex studies in collaboration with Senior research manager.
- Adapt questionnaires of standard solutions (with some customization) that meet the objectives of the study.
- Able to instruct Operation team with clear instructions, tab-banner plan, review links prior to deployment and review initial deployment data.
- Develop analysis plans, survey report shells/templates.
- Write clear and insightful headlines in reports and clear summaries and conclusions.
- Continuously learn more complex research methodologies to be able to take on more complex projects and accounts.
- A Bachelor and or Master degree in Marketing, Quantitative Analysis or related field.
- Less than 2 years of marketing research experience (ideally on the agency side).
- Strong analytical skills and communication skills (both oral and written).
- A can-do attitude.
- Experience with A-Z research (from designing questionnaire to present to client).
- Experience with turning data into actionable insights.
- Knowledge of ad testing and or packaging testing (concept test is plus).
- A creative and enthusiastic approach to solving business issues.
- Experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word (SPSS is a strong plus).
- Have a passion for brands and “predicting people”.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected]