Senior Solution Consultant – Media Effectiveness Solutions – Europe
We are seeking to add a qualified individual to our Impact Consultancy team specializing in media effectiveness research. The successful candidate will have relevant digital and non-digital media effectiveness expertise and have demonstrated ability to have impact at senior levels in client organizations. To be effective in our performance oriented culture, candidate will need to possess strong consultative skills, inspire confidence and be highly self-motivated.
- Co-create vision and strategy to drive growth in the media effectiveness solution suite.
- Collaborate with commercial team to proactively identify highest potential account opportunities and develop action plans to realize business potential.
- Help develop commercial opportunities at all stages of the sales cycle from creation of commercial collateral to participating in end client pitches, with core focus being media effectiveness with ability to support wider comms research as needed.
- Lead “how to sell” sessions with commercial team to deepen knowledge.
- Refresh solutions and lead renovation initiatives to drive continuous improvement.
- Drive impact at senior client levels as subject matter expert and thought leader.
- Minimum 10+ years in a major global research agency (Ipsos, GfK, Millward Brown, etc.).
- Demonstrated expertise in media effectiveness research with specific knowledge in campaign and cross media effectiveness research.
- Expertise and ability to support wider comms research and creative pre-testing is a plus.
- Solid understanding of media landscape and creative formats within (e.g. digital).
- Proven ability to drive strategy and have impact at major Fortune 500 clients.
- Creative, hands on attitude, willing to dive into details and work with technology.
- Forward looking strategic thinker and proven business builder.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, comfortable with networking.
- Global client experience preferred.
- Relevant university master’s degree (e.g., Marketing/Business Administration/Psychology /Economics/Communications, etc.).
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.Our expertise, passion and solutions enable our clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Office location: Europe (London or Rotterdam)