Research Manager – Copy Testing – Digital Department – Research Team
Have you ever wanted to be part of a Global company that has a small company feel? MetrixLab is that company. We have a talented team that works on impactful projects essential to the success of our clients. Our various offices offer a unique work environment that is innovative, electric, open and collaborative.
Our mission is to change the way marketing research is used to generate insights that impact business decisions. Digital is our focus in many ways as we aspire to be the first truly global digital research company. As part of the MetrixLab team, you will have the opportunity to shape the organization for the current and future.
Research Manager (RM) role requires 2 years of market research experience, ideally on the supplier side. The right person for this position will possess substantial knowledge of copying testing (digital copy testing a plus)
Becoming an RM at MetrixLab gives you the opportunity to:
- Unleash your creative genius: You get to craft compelling stories, translating data into insights that address key client business issues. Present findings to clients (in person or over the phone/Skype), helping them answer their key questions. Best of all, your creative work is recognized and applauded by senior management.
- Collaborate with talented people: Nothing is more exciting than getting to work collaboratively with colleagues on impactful projects.
- Be the lead on research execution: Consistently ensure quality assurance across research projects through in-field data monitoring, proactive data analysis and identifying process improvements to help projects run more smoothly.
- Let your project management skills shine: Not everyone is a master at project management, but you are. You know how to set and adhere to timelines and will get to work across all key support departments to exceed expectations.
- Have your voice heard: Working directly with all stakeholders, both internally and externally, allows you to provide clear communication on projects.
- Grow and evolve: You’ll have exposure to a variety of subject matter experts, clients, and industries that will provide you with a continuous environment of learning.
MetrixLab prides itself on being a great place to work
- We’re growing: Which means there are growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We’re transparent: You’ll hear updates on company financials, how we’re performing against bonus goals, and how we’re responding to challenges.
- We’re fun: You’ll work with and learn from the most creative people in the industry.
Note: While efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of this position description, it is not warranted to be an exhaustive recitation of all position duties; the incumbent may be required to perform duties beyond those listed above
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions enable our clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
- Chatham, NJ Office Location – 1 Main St, Suite 205, Chatham, NJ 07928
- Farmington, CT Office Location – 270 Farmington Ave, Suite 200, Farmington, CT 06032
- Norwalk, CT Office Location – 18 Marshall St, Suite 112, Norwalk, CT 06854
Contact details: email@example.com | www.metrixlab.com