Hyderabad – India | Associate Project Manager/Project Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Macromill Group includes: Macromill Japan, Dentsu Macromill Insight, M-Cube, M-Promo, Macromill Carenet, Macromill Embrain, MetrixLab, Oxyme and Precision Sample.
Project Related Responsibilities:
- Independently manage online projects end to end.
- Work closely with the RM to ensure project expectations are met regarding timing and quality.
- Obtain all material necessary and advise on format required (including, questionnaire, images, video files, schematics, etc.).
- Conduct project kick-off meeting to capture project deliverable’s and timelines and manage deliverable’s to that schedule.
- Review drafted questionnaire and provide clear, concise programming notes.
- Submit the programming/QC work order. Send the required material along with the work order.
- Review survey links and submit to Research Manager to obtain client approval.
- Deploy Surveys and work with sample and field Management teams (as needed) and ensure that project milestones are met as per the schedule.
- Monitors on-line survey deployment; provide updates to Research Manager on survey completes; help resolve when completes are not meeting the project objectives.
- Coordinate data flow between departments and Research Manager.
- Conduct periodic project briefings with operations teams to ensure comprehensive understanding of project objectives.
- Check on delivery milestones, and update the teams regarding any changes in project plan.
- Be a troubleshooter and problem solver throughout life cycle of project
- Oversee the project/client specific standards documentation. Identifies and co-ordinates to come up with required documentation within the agreed timelines.
- Meet the prescribed quality metrics.
- Proactively Identify process improvements and come up with ideas and tools to improve efficiencies.
- Ensures compliance to work processes and practices.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Market Research
- Experience working on on-line market research projects; education and depth of experience may be substituted for years of experience.
- Prior Marketing Research experience in writing/programming surveys or data processing with solid understanding of marketing research methodologies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both in-person and remotely.
- Problem solving ability coupled with ability to create logical solutions to resolve tricky situations.
- Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated and self-driven personality capable of negotiating and coordinating with multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and ability to interpret complex information.
- Proficient with MS Office and knowledge of internet.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree required; a degree in management with emphasis in Marketing Research preferred.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to: [email protected]