Project Related Responsibilities:
- Independently manage online projects end to end.
- Work closely with the RM to ensure project expectations are met regarding timing and quality.
- Obtain all material necessary and advise on format required (including, questionnaire, images, video files, schematics, etc.).
- Conduct project kick-off meeting to capture project deliverable’s and timelines and manage deliverable’s to that schedule.
- Review drafted questionnaire and provide clear, concise programming notes.
- Submit the programming/QC work order. Send the required material along with the work order.
- Review survey links and submit to Research Manager to obtain client approval.
- Deploy Surveys and work with sample and field Management teams (as needed) and ensure that project milestones are met as per the schedule.
- Monitors on-line survey deployment; provide updates to Research Manager on survey completes; help resolve when completes are not meeting the project objectives.
- Coordinate data flow between departments and Research Manager.
- Conduct periodic project briefings with operations teams to ensure comprehensive understanding of project objectives.
- Check on delivery milestones, and update the teams regarding any changes in project plan.
- Keep track of Actual Vs Budgeted Hours as per the PRF for different tasks during the project. Send appropriate alerts, in case of any deviations.
- Act as troubleshooter and problem solver throughout life cycle of project.
- Oversee the project/client specific standards documentation. Identifies and co-ordinates to come up with required documentation within the agreed timelines.
- Meet the prescribed quality metrics.
- Proactively Identify process improvements and come up with ideas and tools to improve efficiencies.
- Ensures compliance to work processes and practices.
- Experience working on on-line market research projects; education and depth of experience may be substituted for years of experience.
- Prior Marketing Research experience in writing/programming surveys or data processing with solid understanding of marketing research methodologies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both in-person and remotely.
- Problem solving ability coupled with ability to create logical solutions to resolve tricky situations.
- Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated and self-driven personality capable of negotiating and coordinating with multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and ability to interpret complex information.
- Proficient with MS Office and knowledge of internet.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree required; a degree in management with emphasis in Marketing Research preferred.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org