Netherlands – Rotterdam | Intern – Copywriting/Content Marketing
Are you a creative thinker and a strong (English) writer? Does the idea of being the written voice of a global market research company excite you? And do you have a talent for bringing complex topics to light in a truly engaging way?
Then you could be the copywriting/content marketing intern we’re looking for.
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions enable our clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
About the internship
You’ll support the Content Marketing Specialist in taking MetrixLab’s content marketing strategy to the next level. You’ll have the freedom to come up with new concepts, own your projects and bring in your own ideas to make this area a success. How do you, as a B2B brand, connect with your audience in a way that’s genuine and provides value? We’ve got a few ideas already but we want to hear yours!
If you’ve ever thought, “I love to write and create stories. What kind of job can I do with that?” well, here’s your chance to find out.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll focus on:
- Copywriting: The texts you write will be the voice of our company. From social media posts to email outreach, webinar invites and more long-form content like case studies and articles, if there are words involved you will be too.
- Content creation: You’ll learn hands-on how the content creation process goes from start to finish: Ideation, editorial planning, getting input from stakeholders, working with the design and digital marketing teams to bring blog posts, case studies, whitepapers, infographics and even video scripts to life.
- Content management: What happens to web content and whitepapers after they’ve lived a full and rich life? Maybe you’d like to create a system to freshen up and bring back to life these oldies but goodies.
About our Global Marketing team
The content marketing area plays a central role in the global marketing team, working closely with the design, internal communications and digital marketing areas. We are a truly global marketing team with many nationalities represented, and we work with MetrixLab teams around the world. Our team covers all areas of marketing and you’ll get a well-rounded picture of how a marketing department works in a global company.
We are looking for an intern who is available from November/December 2021.
Who are you?
- You are interested in storytelling, B2B content marketing and you love to write
- You speak and write English at a native or near-native level
- You work independently, take initiative and always meet your deadlines
- You’re creative and think outside the box
- You are a third or fourth year bachelor student or a masters student in Journalism, Creative Writing, Literary Studies, English Language & Culture, International Communication & Media, Media & Information & Communication, Marketing Communication, etc.
- You are available for a minimum of 4 days per week for a period of at least 5 months
- Experience with copywriting, blogging, social media content and/or conducting/moderating interviews is a bonus, but not mandatory.
What MetrixLab offers you:
- A challenging internship in a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing company with young colleagues (okay, our boss is a bit older, but has enough energy for all of us)
- A flexible work environment with a lot of personal responsibility
- The opportunity to work in a global company on global marketing activities
- Benefits such as: Internship fee, travel costs reimbursement and free lunch.
We hope we sparked your interest! We look forward to receiving your CV and motivational letter before 18 June 2021.
Just tell us a little bit about why you’d like this internship with us. Please also indicate how many days per week you are available and if you have to write a thesis/assignment. Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV and motivation.