Netherlands – Rotterdam | Digital copywriter and content marketing specialist (B2B), Global Marketing
Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights? Look no further because we are the opportunity you’ve been waiting for! We’re active in more than 90 countries, with 26 global offices and more than half of the top 100 brands working with us. Our aim is simple: to help local and international brands drive maximum impact and maintain sustainable growth. However, this is impossible without the support of our hardworking employees who reside at the core of our company culture.
Our teams are diverse, hosting a multitude of identities, cultures, and perspectives. As our company grows, it’s important to us that every member feels welcome, safe, and confident in voicing their thoughts. Thus, we focus on creating an inclusive environment for our teams, no matter where they are. By doing so, we become stronger and more resilient as an organization where our employees can grow as individuals, not just as colleagues. And what’s more? Not only do we offer ample opportunities for growth within our company, but we also support work-life balance with our hybrid model of working. Convinced? Then, don’t wait! Join MetrixLab and see what makes working with us one of the best career moves you’ve made.
About the Global Marketing and communications Team
Join our collaborative, fun and fast-paced Global Marketing team based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Our activities cover the full spectrum of marketing and cater for our offices around the world. We like to think creatively and engage from the first touch point. This is where your engaging copy writing and content expertise comes in. We need someone who can make an emotional connection with our clients, prospects and employees. Plus, someone who is always on the lookout for new trends and can implement accordingly.
You work closely with all members of the Global Marketing and communications team. You report directly into the Global Marketing and communication Director.
We are looking for a passionate native English copywriter and content creator to own and advance our (digital) B2B marketing content and campaigns.
What you will be typically doing
- Create engaging and compelling stories that attract, engage, and support our marketing efforts at every stage of the marketing funnel.
- Your days will be varied with all sorts of content a B2B company requires: whitepapers, case stories, press releases, video scripts, blog and social media posts, website pages, internal and external announcements etc.
- Come up with new content ideas that make us stand out (the best part we believe!).
- Liaise with design, marketing and our other departments to ensure creative direction is translated appropriately and consistently.
- Brainstorm innovative B2B content and campaign ideas with other members of our team.
- Track, analyze and optimize existing content, and understand SEO copy writing.
- Keep up to date with copy and content trends in the market.
- Support the voice of our brand and ensure consistency: serve as our tone-of-voice and language expert and train our colleagues worldwide on our tone of voice.
- You involve and work with stakeholders elegantly and your excellent project management skills ensure a smooth process for everybody with the perfect outcome for our clients.
- You have 3+ years’ experience as a digital writer, content creator or journalist in a B2B environment.
- You have a passion for writing, storytelling, and creating new content and campaigns.
- You have a solid understanding of digital media and technology, and know about the next big things in content marketing.
- You bring native English written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- Your have an eye for detail, which makes the perfect deliverable and an engaging read.
- You own this area and your pro-active approach will grow and expand this area to the next level.
- You like to collaborate cross-functionally with our other (global) departments.
- You meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in journalism/creative writing/communications/digital marketing/English or equivalent.
- You have a work permit to work in the Netherlands should you apply from outside Europe.
NB: It is not essential to have worked for a market research company. Please apply when you have a background in digital marketing, or if your copywriting has made a great impact for your company.
What we offer
- Work for a fast-growing, innovative and boundary-pushing global company.
- Be part of a global marketing team that enjoys achieving new and exciting initiatives around the world.
- Share and celebrate our successes together (there is always time for cake).
- Enjoy a flexible and hybrid work environment with a strong focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Career and growth opportunities in line with your dreams and passion.
- Get a competitive salary package, additional benefits and 25 paid days of leave.
- Enjoy lots of day-to-day perks, ranging from healthy fruits to a wide range of free drinks and delicious coffee in our beautiful Rotterdam office.
We hope we sparked your interest and that you want to join our team. Please send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected].