Junior Research Manager – Brand Engagement
Welcome to the age of data. Are you curious? Are you motivated by what moves people and brands? Are you technology savvy, data driven, business focused and service oriented? Join us and experience the company that leads the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics. Help us as we turn data from surveys, social media and enterprise systems into valuable information and actionable insights that help leading brands drive innovation, brand engagement and customer value.
“MetrixLab brings together information, people, and technology to create insights for successful business strategies.”
We are looking for a talented and motivated Junior Research Manager for the delivery of all aspects of research including project management, survey development, analysis and reporting. Brand Engagement research includes ad concept- and pre-testing, monitoring performance of digital platforms, evaluating effectiveness of campaigns, optimize effectiveness of cross media campaigns, mapping brands and its competitors (continuous and ad-hoc). You will be responsible for the day to day execution of projects from A to Z as part of a research team, working closely with a Senior Research Manager.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A relevant university degree (e.g., Marketing / Business Administration / Psychology / Economics / Communications, etc.)
- Experience with quantitative research methods and techniques
- A passion for brands, advertising and websites
- Interest in interpreting numbers and other data, ability to translate those into actionable results and insights for clients
In addition, we are looking for a candidate that:
- Is able to show initiative and is a resourceful problem-solver
- Has excellent analytical skills
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic organization
- Is able to express him/herself professionally verbally and in writing
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team
- Is willing to manage and execute all steps of a research project
- Likes to work in a commercial environment where the client’s needs are your first priority
- Is able to express him-/herself perfectly in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
What do we offer?
- Challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing, global company
- A flexible work environment with a lot of responsibility
- Career opportunities
- A competitive salary package (i.e., including additional benefits)
- 25 paid days of leave
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.Our expertise, passion and solutions enable our clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office location: Wilhelminakade 312 3072 AR Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Contact details: email@example.com | www.metrixlab.com | +31 10 20 30 700