India | QA Lead
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
Our Global Technology Innovation and Consultancy team owns the digital experience of market research. It is at the forefront of building our e2e platform that is user-friendly, fully integrated, on-cloud and one digital experience. Our teams are small and self-sufficient. We are working with modern tech-stack dotnet 5+, angular, docker, kubernetes, azure, kafka – methodologies DDD, event driven architecture, microservices, event sourcing, – practices agile, spotify model, SAFe. To get to our ambition, we need smart and creative experts. People who are keen on driving change – while accepting current business needs to continue. People who challenge how it is currently done – not simply to change, but to make it better. People who understand that IT and technology are the business enablers of the future. Are you the one who will help MetrixLab to challenge the technical part of insights?
We are looking for a Quality Assurance lead for our India based team. You will be working out of our Mumbai office or Hyderabad office. We have established a quality foundation and need a committed leader to take org to the next level. As lead, you will work collaboratively to define, develop, maintain high quality software delivery practices and a quality-first culture for our global e2e platform. You will use your deep technical skills to help teams improve their quality assurance processes and ways of working, continuously improve test automation maturity and efficiency. You will be part of an international team, working across multiple product teams, to direct the work of quality and software engineers and embed leading Quality Assurance practices. In addition to this, you will increase the effectiveness of the engineering by guiding them to make decisions, motivate them and monitor their day-to-day performance.
- In this position you will provide leadership, management, and development for all aspects of manual and automated testing and to ensure quality standards are met.
- Set and advocate the strategic roadmap and execute the plan to build quality automation.
- Being a passionate advocate of quality-focused practices and thanks to your excellent communicating skills you will effectively engage with the various platform teams and stakeholders; develop a good understanding of their context and the challenges they are dealing with and drive high quality test coverage in the teams.
- Keeping abreast of new quality assurance technologies, as well as conforming to leading practices.
- You will ensure the members of your team are growing within their area of expertise, acquiring new skills, doing valuable work, working well together and feeling engaged and supported.
- Identify hiring needs with the team and to oversee the hiring process and effective integration into the teams.
- You are an experienced QA Leader with a proven track-record in manual and automated QA management and experience in QA leadership.
- Deep and practical knowledge of and expertise in quality assurance practices, tools and methods in an agile context and at scale.
- Strong technical process in all quality assurance areas including automation, functional, contract, integration, performance and load testing as well as software engineering practices like BDD, TDD and CI/CD.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to collaborate and influence across both technical and non-technical stakeholders, resources and teams.
- Experienced in improving ways of working and introducing new practices in a global organization and across multiple teams.
- Team oriented; passionate about developing other’s skills and capabilities. Track record of bringing in and growing quality engineering talent and winning teams.
- You have driven successful technical, business and people related initiatives that improved productivity, performance and quality.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.