India – Hyderabad | QA Team Lead
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
We are growing our team to drive our Market Research Platform to the next level, delivering impactful insights and creating the ultimate user experience. We are looking for QA Team Lead to join our company, reporting to our QA Lead and leading a team in Hyderabad Office. You will safeguard our quality gateways with your proven automation skills and agile understanding. You will be part of an international team which is working with a product delivery mindset and continuous improvement in quality understanding. In addition to this, you will increase the effectiveness and the efficiency of the current QA activities with providing new solutions and new approaches. Moreover, you will be joining one of our squad teams to make your hands dirty with coding and be a player as well as leader. Lastly, you will lead a team of five people to help them lift the automation testing bar and have the quality mindset by guiding them and introducing the best practices of quality assurance world.
- Leading the QA team to be sure QA activities are handled in the squads.
- Setting the short- and long-term goals for team members and helping them to achieve their goals.
- Create world class automated test scenarios by using respective automation tool.
- Design and maintain re-usable automation code and enhance with functionality changes.
- Contribute on continuous improvement of automation best-practices, new testing tools and test strategies.
- Understand and assess our current testing activities and advise your team what changes they need to make the impact.
- Help to measure how quality has increased by tracking reduction in bugs and incidents, along with taking ownership of quality metrics across engineering – number of releases rolled back, number of incidents, number of major bugs being reduced over time.
- Review, refine, and question requirement specifications and acceptance criteria to help the team having well-defined user stories.
- Define, estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate all required testing activities for both functional and non-functional requirements in your assigned squad.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- 8+ years of proven work experience in software quality assurance like designing, creating, analyzing, planning, running, estimating test plans and test cases.
- 4+ years of experience in writing scalable automation code.
- Experience with team management (small or big teams).
- Deep understanding of how to code and automate on master level to be able to help team members.
- Familiarity with TestCafe automation framework.
- Familiarity with Azure Solutions.
- Experience in performance testing.
- Experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins and Azure Pipelines.
- Experience in White-Box Testing like unit and integration test development.
- Pro-actively identify improvements and potential solutions, ability to think out of the box.
- Fluent in English.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.