India – Hyderabad | Project Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
- End to end project management of online MR projects.
- Work closely with research team to ensure project expectations are met regarding timing and quality.
- Obtain all material necessary and advise on format required (including questionnaire, images, video files, schematics etc.,).
- Conduct project kick-off meeting to capture project deliverables and timelines and manage deliverables to that schedule.
- Review drafted questionnaire and provide clear, concise programming notes.
- Review survey links and submit to Research Manager to obtain client approval.
- Deploy Surveys and work with sample and field Management teams (as needed) and ensure that project milestones are met as per the schedule.
- Monitors on-line survey deployment; provide updates to Research Manager on survey completes; help resolve when completes are not meeting the project objectives.
- Coordinate between operation teams and Research Manager.
- Conduct periodic project briefings with operations teams to ensure comprehensive understanding of project objectives.
- Check on delivery milestones, and update the teams regarding any changes in project plan.
- Be a troubleshooter and problem solver throughout life cycle of project.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Market Research.
- Minimum of 18 months in the current function/team.
- Experience working on on-line market research projects; education and depth of experience may be substituted for years of experience.
- Prior Marketing Research experience in writing/programming surveys or data processing with solid understanding of marketing research methodologies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both in-person and remotely.
- Problem solving ability coupled with ability to create logical solutions to resolve tricky situations.
- Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously with challenging deadlines.
- Highly motivated and self-driven personality capable of negotiating and coordinating with multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and ability to interpret complex information.
- Proficient with MS Office and knowledge of internet.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree required; a degree in management with emphasis in Marketing Research preferred.
- Oversee the project/client specific standards documentation. Identifies and co-ordinates to come up with required documentation within the agreed timelines.
- Meet the prescribed quality metrics.
- Proactively Identify process improvements and come up with ideas and tools to improve efficiencies.
- Ensures compliance to work processes and practices.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV and salary expectations.