India – Hyderabad | Junior Analyst, Field Management
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
- Understands Sampling concepts and use efficiently the internal sampling software;
- Knows the panel database: variables, codes, levels of information (individual vs household);
- Defines sample specifications together with project managers;
- Extracts the internal samples using proprietary tools, by selecting the needed target definition with the specific balancing structure to achieve required specifications.
- Uses sample design based on existing plan and elaborates a new design according to project requirements and sample feasibilities when the plan does not exist or needs changes.
- Manage sample design to ensure we are maximizing gross margin related to various sample sources and according with the project specifications;
- Checks the questionnaire with the PM to ensure the screening questions were set-up correctly by programmer.
- Monitors the performance of the project in field in order to take the necessary decisions to finish the field collection on time and according with the project specifications;
- Ensures study is fielded as scheduled and updates Project Manager with any changes to sample mix, and other issues that can impact the budget for a project;
- Advices PM/SM about alternative sampling plans to make efficiencies in fielding a project.
- Troubleshoot sample issues related to performance and design;
- Understands vendor specific capabilities and uses with priority partners that meet the job’s specifics according to project needs.
- Manages sample budget to commission vendors while in field to fill in quotas and complete the project.
- Works with sample vendors to design fielding plan;
- Updates vendors on spec changes.
- Ensure that all project dates and requirements are communicated and updated to all parties.
- Participate in project Kick-Off calls for key projects to define project scope and specification to support the understanding of project and client requirements.
- Advise stakeholders on best timings and project feasibility.
- Immediately flag any potential issues / concerns that can affect either the Client Service team or projects.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned account teams.
- Understand key client issues and objectives.
Do you have:
- MBA with Marketing specialization.
- Demonstrates highest level of ability in all aspects of communications.
- Experience/interest in the Market Research environment.
- Proactive and hands-on approach with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Excellent communication and Customer Service orientation skills.
- Night working hours based on team and business requirements required.
- IT literate, with thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Excel).
Please send in your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV, motivation and salary expectations