India – Hyderabad | Full Stack Developer
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
- Design, develop and improve (existing and new) in-house developed software products.
- Use company software design standard and strategies during development.
- Work in scrum teams together with visual designer, QA, and IT infra members.
- Work with test driven development approach and implement unit testing.
- Provide input to product owners from technical perspective and work with them for developing and improving products.
- Troubleshoot, identify, and fix application bugs as and when reported.
- Coach and train other software developers to implement robust, flexible, secure, and scalable solutions.
- Collaborate with various local and remote teams.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- Has Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or in a similar field.
- 2 – 8 years of work experience in Full stack development.
- Experience in React is good to have.
- Experience in working agile/scrum teams or DevOps.
- Having experience in unit testing, continuous integration and deployment is a plus.
- Having knowledge/experience in market research industry is a plus.
- Fluent in English, for both written and verbal communication.
- Proactive learner, enjoys following technological developments and industry trends.
- Deep analytical skills, enjoy challenges for solving difficult problems.
- Focus on the results and high quality.
- Enjoys sharing knowledge, coaching, and guiding junior developers.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.