India – Hyderabad | Enterprise Endpoint Administrator
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
- Configure & maintain Endpoint Management Systems (Microsoft Intune).
- Create & maintain Auto Pilot for Windows & MacOS workstations and laptops.
- Create, deploy, and update application packages for endpoints.
- Manage self-service application deployment packages through Intune Company Portal.
- Monitor for and remediate non-compliant devices.
- Create and maintain policy and script deployments on endpoints via Microsoft Intune.
- Identify and deploy system and application updates | patches to address security vulnerabilities.
- Partner with Desktop Support to create and maintain imaging baselines for endpoint devices based on geo-location or facility requirements.
- Partner with Desktop Support Manager to create and maintain an endpoint lifecycle management program.
- Assist Desktop Support in troubleshooting imaging and application deployment issues when needed.
- Provide standardized reporting on device compliance, application deployment, endpoint patch management, and software inventory to members of the Information Technology management team.
- Assist in transitioning endpoint devices at all facilities to Microsoft Intune
- Work with local site technical and operational staff members to identify key software and hardware components at facilities.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline.
- Should have completed MS certification on Endpoint Manager modules (Intune).
- 10+ years of Industry experience.
- 5+ Years supporting Microsoft Endpoints in an enterprise environment.
- Familiarity with centralized endpoint management systems such as Microsoft Intune.
- Familiarity with endpoint imaging systems (MDT, Microsoft Autopilot).
- Familiarity with endpoint lifecycle management.
- Responsible for delight our end user experience with Endpoint Manager.
- Prior experience managing third party vendors & hosted solutions.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to [email protected] including your CV.