India – Hyderabad | Data Scientist
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Responsibilities of a Data Scientist:
- Design machine learning models that encapsulate best practices around feature engineering, model selection, and model validation and perform custom analysis
- Write ETL that would transform market research data into consumable insights and intelligence
- Search through large data sets for usable information
- Build reports and presentations for business uses
- Correlate similar data to find actionable results
- Work with common machine learning frameworks
- Improve existing models by identifying defects and proposing changes to model methodologies
- Data cleansing into a new format to make it more appropriate for analysis.
Do you have:
- 2+ years’ experience doing quantitative analysis and working within a large-scale company or fast-paced environment
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics
- Strong Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Python/ R
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau) and EXCEL
- Experience with cloud-based platforms like Azure
- Experience with common data science toolkits
- Ability to work independently and with team members from different background.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.