Germany – Frankfurt | Associate Director
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
We are on the lookout for the most dynamic and talented researchers in the industry to work with our existing team in Frankfurt! It is a great opportunity for curious, passionate, creative and driven individuals who like taking ownership proactively and independently, to join us at this stage of the business and be part of it’s growth in the years to come. This is a remote or Hybrid (Frankfurt) opportunity for German speakers.
If you have 8+ years’ experience, we at MetrixLab want you. Develop critical skills and build sought after knowledge that will take you through your entire career, and make you an enviable asset!
You will be focused on client management, team management and project delivery. Your team of Research Managers will be responsible for the delivery of all your research projects from design through to delivery of results. You will build, maintain an exciting, fun and highly supportive team of capable and ambitious researchers.
You will be set up for success by a highly invested manager, mentoring you to achieve your dreams. And you will also partner so very closely with the best Client Directors and peers in the business! Together, you will deliver smart proposals, as well as sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest blue chip and most exciting companies.
You will be part of our very talented team, leading a small team of researchers, to help clients tackle their business questions across a wide range of areas, giving you enormous diversity from day to day. You will help clients with everything from ad concept testing, packaging testing to ad pre-testing, brand tracking as well as campaign evaluations and cross media evaluations.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher from a relevant university (e. g. Marketing / Business/ Psychology / Economics / Communications etc.).
- Experience with quantitative research methods and techniques.
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turning data into actionable stories for clients.
- A demonstrated background of taking initiative, being pro-active and a resourceful problem solver.
- Direct client management experience (+ client presentation experience).
- A commercial attitude; the client’s needs are your first priority.
- Experience with managing / coaching a team.
In addition we are looking for a candidate that:
- Has excellent analytical skills.
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic, international organization.
- Enjoys communicating with clients and is happy to present findings.
- Is able to express him/herself professionally verbally and in writing.
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Is willing to manage all steps of a research project (from survey set up until delivery to client).
- Is able to express themself in English and German, both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of any other additional languages is an advantage.
What do we offer?
- Hybrid working possible with access to the Frankfurt office.
- A challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast- growing global company.
- A flexible work environment with a strong focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Career and growth opportunities in line with your dreams and passion supported by a closely monitored development plan.
- Competitive salary package and paid days of leave.
- International secondment opportunities.
- Global onboarding and frequent internal training and sharing opportunities.
- Our employees have exclusive access to Udemy Business. With our company license, you have unlimited access to all external courses.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected]
Contact: [email protected] | www.metrixlab.com