Digital copywriter and marketing content specialist, Global Marketing, Rotterdam
We are looking for a passionate English native copywriter and content creator to own and advance our (digital) marketing content and campaigns.
MetrixLab is the fastest-growing global market research agency. We provide the world’s leading brands with high-quality consumer insights to make better business decisions. Headquartered in Rotterdam, we have offices around the world.
Join our collaborative, fun and fast-paced Global Marketing team based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Our activities cover the full spectrum of marketing and cater for our offices around the world. We like to think creatively and engage from the first touch point. This is where your engaging copy writing and content expertise comes in. We need someone who can make an emotional connection with our clients, prospects and employees. Plus, someone who is always on the lookout for new trends and can implement accordingly.
What you will be typically doing
- Create engaging and compelling stories that attract, engage, and support our marketing efforts at every stage of the marketing funnel – from awareness to clients. This includes web content, videos, social media, press releases, internal communications, sales presentations and various other activities.
- Liaise with design, marketing and our other departments to ensure creative direction is translated appropriately and consistently.
- Brainstorm innovative content and campaign ideas with other members of our team.
- Track, analyze and optimize existing content, and understand SEO copy writing.
- Keep up to date with copy and content trends throughout the market.
- Support the voice of our brand and ensure consistency: serve as our tone-of-voice and language expert and train our colleagues worldwide on our tone of voice.
- You involve and work with stakeholders elegantly and your excellent project management skills ensure a smooth process for everybody with the perfect outcome for our clients
- You have 5+ years’ experience as a digital writer, content creator, journalist or blogger.
- You have a passion for writing, storytelling, and creating new content and campaigns.
- You have a solid understanding of digital media and technology, and know about the next big things in content marketing.(Dutch is a nice extra, but not necessary: we speak English in our team).
- You have excellent and fluent English written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- Your eye for details makes it the perfect deliverable and an engaging read
- You own this area and your pro-active approach will grow and expand this area to the next level
- You like to collaborate cross-functionally with our other (global) departments.
- You meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in journalism/creative writing/communications/digital marketing/English or equivalent.
- You have a work permit to work in the Netherlands should you apply from outside Europe.
NB: It is not essential to have worked for a market research company. Please apply when you have a background in digital marketing, or if your copywriting has made a great impact for your company.
Rather than telling us you are the right fit, how about showing us? Send us your portfolio or a link to it, so we can get an idea of your work.
What we offer
- Work for a fast-growing, innovative and boundary-pushing global company.
- Be part of a global marketing team that enjoys achieving new and exciting initiatives around the world.
- Share and celebrate our successes together.
- Enjoy a flexible work environment with a strong focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Career and growth opportunities in line with your dreams and passion.
- Get a competitive salary package, additional benefits and 25 paid days of leave.
- Enjoy lots of day-to-day perks, ranging from healthy fruits to a wide range of free drinks and delicious coffee.
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions enable our clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
About the application process
Please send your motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com