Brazil – Sao Paulo | Senior Market Research Analyst
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions enable our clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Senior Research Analyst:
We are on the lookout right now, for the most dynamic and talented researchers in the industry to build our amazing Brazilian research team! It is a great opportunity for curious, passionate, creative and driven individuals who like taking ownership proactively and independently, to join us at this stage of the business and be part of it’s growth in the years to come.
If you have 5+ years’ experience, why not learn digital, mobile and social media from the best? Develop critical skills and build sought after knowledge that will take you through your entire career, and make you an enviable asset!
We will make sure you are exposed to all facets of the research world. You will be responsible for the delivery of all research projects that meet client expectations from design through to delivery of results. And you will do that, as part of an exciting, fun and highly supportive research team. You will be set up for success by a highly invested manager, mentoring you to achieve your dreams. And you will also partner so very closely with the best Client Directors in the business! Together, you will deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest blue chip and most exciting companies; the biggest FMCG’s and some of the biggest and fastest growing digital companies. You will be part of our very talented research team, and you will help clients tackle their business questions across a wide range of areas, giving you enormous diversity from day to day. You will help clients with everything from ad concept testing, to ad pre-testing, as well as campaign evaluations, cross media evaluations, packaging testing and brand tracking.
- You will be the primary contact person of specific client teams and the lead researcher of your projects. You will own complete responsibility for the projects in the client team with the assistance of junior researchers and work alongside with client directors. You are responsible for the timing and quality of all the deliverables generated for your projects.
- You will have an understanding of the client business issues and can see the bigger picture, and be able to design and structure a research project to tackle the client business issues, and present the findings to the clients.
- You will play an active role in guiding and developing the team’s project management, research design and report writing skills.
- We are looking for someone who can effectively coordinate and work with other teams, plan ahead to ensure that deadlines are met, and who has strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Last but not least, we are keen on a team player who’s eager to participate and contribute ideas to team events.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A Bachelor’s degree (e. g. Marketing / Business/ Psychology / Economics / Communications etc.).
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods and techniques.
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turning data into actionable stories for clients.
- A demonstrated background of taking initiative, being pro-active and a resourceful problem solver.
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast-growing agency with a bright future ahead.
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others.
- Excited about working across a host of different research solutions.
- Someone who is passionate about driving growth and success through his/her work.
- At least 5 years experience in quantitative studies in research agency.
- Experience of working in research agency is a significant advantage.
- Experience with tackling clients’ business questions and presenting findings to clients.
- Experience with coaching and mentoring junior researchers on project deliverables.
- Have a passion for brands and advertising.
- Ability to interpret quantitative data and visualize it in a clear manner.
- Experience with developing insightful headlines and summaries which serve to tell a story.
- Eagerness to learn about the various MetrixLab solutions and tools.
- Strong with Excel and Powerpoint; experience with SPSS is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with clients or external vendors.
- A can-do attitude.
- Have a passion for brands and “predicting people”.
- Proficiency in Spanish besides Portuguese and English, is an advantage.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.