Research Manager – Barcelona
Welcome to the digital age of data. Are you curious by nature? Are you excited to know what moves people and brands? Are you data driven, business focused and service oriented? Then we are looking for YOU!
Join us and experience the company that leads the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics. Our mission is to change the way marketing research is used to generate insights that impact business decisions. Digital is our focus in many ways as we aspire to be the first truly global digital research company.
We are looking for a talented Research Manager (with 3-6 years of quantitative market research experience) who loves to take on the dynamics of working in a smaller office within a global company. You will be responsible for the day to day delivery of research projects from A to Z as part of an exciting and fun local and global research team. You will work closely with the Managing Director and Research Director to deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest blue-chip companies.
- A relevant university degree (e. g. Marketing / usiness/ Psychology / Economics / Communications etc.)
- 3-6 years of experience with quantitative research methods and techniques
- A passion for brands and products
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turn data into actionable stories for clients
- Pro-active and resourceful in problem solving
- Ability to express oneself perfectly in Spanish and English, both verbally and in writing
- A challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing global company
- A flexible work environment with a strong focus on owning and taking pride in your work
- Career and growth opportunities in line with your skill set and passion
- Specs: competitive salary package, additional benefits, and 25 paid days of leave
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions enable our clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
About the application process:
Please send your motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gran Vía 630, 4ª planta
(junto Pº de Gracia)