USA | Senior Research Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Senior Research Manager
This is a Senior Research Manager (SRM) role so you must have at least 7+ years of market research experience. In this position you will be responsible for leading the full project life cycle, set up thorough client presentations, work with sales and internal operations, as well as facing client.
- Independently manage research studies across a variety of methodologies and complexities.
- Consult on proposals, develop survey questionnaire and analysis plan, and provide insightful, actionable report to the client and be able to deliver presentations.
- Work together with Project Managers and Operations for deployment and execution, while maintaining overall management of project timelines.
- Discuss changes in scope with Sales and/or clients as they arise.
- Able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment with a high-profile client.
- Post COVID, attend client meetings and deliver presentations at client location a couple of times per month.
Do you have:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 7+ years of related industry experience in Consumer Packaged Goods(CPG). Experience in Personal Care or Food and Beverage would be a plus.
- Prior experience in Copy Testing, Campaign Evaluation, Package Testing and Claims Testing utilizing techniques such as Max Diff and Shapley Value (TURF) desired.
- Demonstrated success in all aspects of the project process, research design, analysis, and formal presentation at the client level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships with both internal partners and external clients.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive.
- A self-starter with a proven ability to identify problems and determine the appropriate path to resolution.
Position could be open any of the below mentioned locations:
o 1 Main Street, Suite 205 Chatham, NJ USA
o 18 Marshall Street, Suite 112 Norwalk, CT USA
When you apply for it, please let us know your preferred location.
Please send in your applications to: email@example.com including your CV and motivation.