USA | Senior Research Manager
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
This is a Senior Research Manager (SRM) role, you must have at least 5-7+ years of marketing research experience, ideally on the supplier side. In this position you will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of research projects from A to Z as part of an exciting and fun local and global research team. You will work closely with sales, operations, and clients to deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest blue-chip companies.
- Independently manage research studies across a variety of methodologies and complexities.
- Consult on proposals, develop survey questionnaire and analysis plan, and provide insightful, actionable report to the client.
- Work together with Project Managers and Operations for deployment and execution, while maintaining overall management of project timelines.
- Discuss changes in scope with Sales and/or clients as they arise.
- Able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment with a high-profile client.
- Train and mentor junior staff on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5-7+ years of related industry.
- Strong experience in various research methodologies.
- Demonstrated success in all aspects of the project process, including proposal development, research design, analysis, and formal presentation at the client level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships with both internal partners and external clients.
- Strong organizational skills, with an ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize own workload.
- A self-starter with demonstrated analytical aptitude to include problem identification/resolution.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.