Netherlands – Rotterdam | Digital Marketing Internship (Work Experience Internship)
Are you passionate about digital marketing and eager to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic market research environment? MetrixLab, a fast-growing global market research and insights company, is looking for a talented and motivated intern to join our Global Marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to our digital marketing initiatives and develop valuable skills in a fast-paced, innovative setting.
As a Digital Marketing Intern at MetrixLab, you will have the opportunity to work on the following exciting topics:
- Social media (focus on LinkedIn): For our social media strategy, you work closely with our (influencer) colleagues on getting our content published and review what works and where to improve. Our goal is to innovate constantly and know what’s the next big thing that drives engagement. You also support with preparing and scheduling our line-up of posts using SproutSocial.
- Website: You support in working with our website, analyze our statistics and suggest improvements.
- Lead generation: You support in sharing leads with our sales teams for follow-up.
- LiveChat: Our chat function on our MetrixLab website. You will have your own account and will be in charge of answering incoming chats.
About our Global Marketing team:
We are a truly global marketing team with a diverse range of nationalities, and we work across all our countries. We enjoy the thrill of communicating with colleagues from all around the world. Our team covers all areas of marketing, so you get a well-rounded picture of all marketing aspects. Your participation benefits all of us, as we all learn and grow together.
We are looking for an intern who is available from January 2024 until June/July 2024.
What do we expect from you?
- You are interested in marketing, specifically digital marketing and the topics mentioned above.
- You show initiative and get things done.
- You work independently and have the right mind-set for teamwork.
- You are goal-oriented and not afraid of deadlines.
- You speak English.
- You can express yourself professionally on paper as well as in spoken word.
- Experience with copywriting, social media, WordPress and Google Analytics is preferred, but not mandatory.
- You are a third- or fourth-year student for Marketing, Communication, etc.
- You are available for a minimum of 4 days per week for a period of at least 6 months.
What MetrixLab offers you:
- A challenging internship in a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing company with young colleagues.
- A flexible work environment with a lot of self-responsibility.
- The opportunity to work in a global company on global marketing activities.
- Benefits such as: internship fee, travel costs reimbursement and free lunch.
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of Toluna.
We hope we sparked your interest that you’d like to join our team. We look forward to receiving your CV and motivational letter before 24 November 2023. Just tell us a little bit why you’d like this internship with us. Please also indicate how many days per week you are available and if you have to write an assignment.
Please note that we don’t accept applications from people who are not enrolled at a Dutch university for the duration of this internship.