Poland – Warsaw | Senior Research Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of Toluna.
Senior Research Manager:
- You are the client relationship owner and responsible to ensure skills are leveraged across clients. You have a depth of knowledge of the client’s businesses and the issues they face in their industry.
- Actively work with Client Director to further build relationships and maintain/grow an account. (e.g., proposals, strategic account reviews, client meetings, presentation, lead discussions/workshops etc.). You are responsible for the timing and quality of all the deliverables generated for your projects.
- Have a strong presence in client meetings and provide depth of experience, advanced knowledge, and skills to support the client team in expanding relationships and winning new business, plus proactively advise clients on research that would benefit their business.
- You will have an understanding of the client business issues and can see the bigger picture, and be able to design and structure a research project to tackle the client business issues, and present the findings to the clients.
- You will play an active role in guiding and developing the team’s project management, research design and report writing skills.
- Ensure and foster strong collaboration across different business units (research, operation, Client Directors, and solution leads).
- We are looking for someone who can effectively coordinate and work with other teams, plan ahead to ensure that deadlines are met, and who has strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- We are keen on a team player who’s eager to participate and contribute ideas to team events.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher from a relevant university (e. g. Marketing / Business/ Psychology / Economics / Communications etc.).
- 6-8 years of experience with quantitative research methods/ techniques.
- Good experience and knowledge across different research methodologies, from branding, innovation, pricing, segmentation, and custom research.
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turning data into actionable stories for clients.
- Solid foundational research know-how and excellent analytical and story-telling skills.
- A demonstrated background of taking initiative, being proactive, and being a resourceful problem solver.
- Experience with coaching and mentoring junior researchers on project deliverables.
In addition, we are looking for a candidate that:
- Has excellent analytical skills.
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic, international organization.
- Enjoys communicating with clients and is happy to present findings.
- Is able to express him/herself professionally verbally and in writing.
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Is willing to manage all steps of a research project (from survey setup until delivery to client).
- Is able to express themselves in English and Polish, both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of any other additional languages is an advantage.
- Experience with SPSS is a strong plus.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global company.
- 100% remote working if preferred; hybrid working possibly with access to the local office situated in the center of Warsaw, close to the Palace of Culture and Science.
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
- International secondment opportunities.
- Global onboarding and frequent internal training and sharing opportunities.
- Our employees have exclusive access to Udemy Business. With our company license, you have unlimited access to all external courses.
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.