Philippines – Manila | Qualitative Sourcing Manager
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of Toluna.
- Manage international and multi-country Qualitative Market Research RFQs.
- Work closely with the Qualitative Research Team and Client Directors to understand the Market Research project requirements and specifications and choose the best external agencies to partner with.
- Work with different external agencies which provide Market Research related services like fieldwork, translations, moderation, freelancing etc.
- Work closely with Regional Qualitative Director to price Market Research projects and maintain target margins.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with suppliers to ensure reliable service delivery.
- Onboard new vendors proactively by constantly improving quality, cost, and delivery.
- Ensure purchase orders are processed and delivered to external suppliers in a timely manner.
- Ensure process compliance as per company policies & procedures.
- Work closely with Accounts Payable team to troubleshoot any purchase order or invoicing related issues.
- Be agile in adopting new tools, ways of working towards continuous improvement to better business outcomes.
- Provide market insights and intelligence to make informed sourcing decisions.
The ideal candidate would have:
- 1+ years of Qualitative Market Research experience.
- Understanding of Procurement preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence at all levels.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Proficient in Office 365, SharePoint, and MS Project.
- Can work independently as well as in a team.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global IT-driven market research company.
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
- Global onboarding and frequent internal training and sharing opportunities.
- Our employees have exclusive access to Udemy Business. With our company license, you have unlimited access to all external courses.
Hope we have sparked your interest! Please send in your applications along with your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]