AMEA region | Qualitative Research – Operations Lead
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
- Planning & project management.
- Support the proposal design, execution of projects by:
- Vendor, Moderation selection – Researching, evaluating, negotiating bids with vendors/ moderators.
- Liaising between the project team and the vendor – ensuring alignment across internal and external teams on final scope.
- Maintaining solid vendor relationships with key partners.
- Creating project bids and submitting to the senior lead for review.
- Plan project timelines and update project milestones from start to end.
- Flag recruitment & compliance issues early to project team with proactive suggestions for next steps.
- Solution focused / proactive:
- Knowing who to reach out to for help/support when dealing with an issue you don’t know how to resolve yourself.
- Being able to troubleshoot a problem, to find out the root cause of a problem.
- External: pro-active, proper, clear & self-confident towards client (or vendors).
- Internal: pro-active, friendly, clear, partnership.
- Manage day to day communication with vendors, consultants, moderators, client and coordinate materials collection.
- Process/Program Management:
- Timeline planning & creation, which covers each step of the research project process.
- Process documentation management (e.g. vendor requests, fieldwork updates, etc.).
- Monitor the project budget and reconcile costs at the job close.
- Debrief project successes and pain points.
- Responsible for supporting both regional and country projects/ team.
- 8 years or more experience at a market research firm or qualitative recruitment agency with a focus on project management and operations ideal.
- Strong qualitative background, global and local.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and process focused.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic, international organization.
- Ability to communicate with cross-functional teams (both internal and external).
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Is proactive in finding and implementing suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Is able to express him/herself professionally in Polish and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of any other additional languages is an advantage.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected]
Contact: [email protected] | www.metrixlab.com