AMEA region | Qualitative Research – JRM/ RM/ SRM
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of Toluna.
- End-to-end management of research projects – work on various research instruments, moderation, analysis, report writing, presentation, project management, etc.
- Responsible for supporting both regional and country projects/ team.
- Think of and implement new and innovative research techniques and methodologies, online research that best address the research requirement.
- Collaborate and coordinate with both internal and external teams – field and operations teams, moderators, and consultants, etc.
- Negotiate costs with external vendors, suppliers, moderators.
- Train and guide junior members of the team on qualitative research functions and processes.
- Manage client relationships and expectations through quality service delivery.
- Independently manage standardized as well as customized studies. Manage more complex studies in collaboration with Qualitative Directors.
- At least 4 – 9 years in qualitative consumer research, brand strategy.
- A demonstrated record in conducting end-to-end research independently .
- Knowledge of advanced forms of qualitative data collection methodologies and techniques, analysis and interpretation with the ability to apply to agency work.
- Experience in moderating groups and in-depth interviews (offline and online) with both large and small groups and executing research.
- Experience in using various technology platforms for both online synchronous and asynchronous Qualitative research.
- You are curious, open-minded, have a love for details while keeping in mind the bigger picture.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to translate data from a diverse array of inputs and crafting a cohesive, compelling narrative.
- A degree in relevant field (advanced degree preferred) – Can also include Journalism, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, Media & communication, Design, etc.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected]