Switzerland (Remote) | Research Manager
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of Toluna.
We are on the lookout right now, for the most dynamic and talented researchers in the industry to join our Swiss team and work remotely with our existing teams in London, Rotterdam, Frankfurt, Zurich, Milan and Barcelona! It is a great opportunity for curious, passionate, creative and driven individuals who like taking ownership proactively and independently, to join us at this stage of the business and be part of its growth in the years to come.
If you have 2+ years’ experience, why not learn digital, mobile and social media from the best? Develop critical skills and build sought after knowledge that will take you through your entire career, and make you an enviable commodity!
We will make sure you are exposed to all facets of the research world. You will focus your time on day-to-day delivery of exciting and varied research projects, and you will lead these projects from A to Z, from questionnaire to delivery of results.
And you will do that, as part of an exciting, fun and highly supportive research team.
You will be set up for success by a highly invested manager, mentoring you to achieve your dreams. And you will also partner so very closely with the best Client Directors and Senior Research Managers in the business! Together, you will deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest blue chip and most exciting companies.
You will be part of our very team, and you will help clients tackle their business questions across a wide range of areas, giving you enormous diversity from day to day. You will help clients with everything from ad concept testing to ad pre-testing, as well as campaign evaluations, packaging testing cross media evaluations and brand tracking.
Skills required & Qualifications:
The ideal candidate would have:
- A first class degree from a relevant university (e. g. Marketing / business/ Psychology / Economics / Communications etc.).
- Experience with quantitative research methods and techniques.
- A passion for brands and ads, digital media and making an impact on people.
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turning data into actionable stories for clients.
- Pro-active and resourceful problem solving.
In addition we are looking for a candidate that:
- Has excellent analytical skills.
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic, international organization.
- Enjoys communicating with clients and is happy to present findings.
- Is able to express him/herself professionally verbally and in writing.
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Is fluent in English both verbally and in writing.
What do we offer?
- 100% remote working if preferred; hybrid working possible with access to local office.
- A challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast- growing global company.
- A flexible work environment with a strong focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Career and growth opportunities in line with your dreams and passion supported by a closely monitored development plan.
- Global onboarding and frequent internal training and sharing opportunities.
- Our employees have exclusive access to Udemy Business. With our company license, you have unlimited access to all external courses.
- Competitive salary package and paid days of leave.
- International secondment opportunities.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.