Helping newcomer Babychou evaluate brand strength to plan ahead
Babychou is a newcomer in the French home childcare communication and advertising panorama. To bolster brand awareness, the market entrant had launched a communications plan, initially using digital media, and then adding TV commercials.
Babychou approached MetrixLab to help evaluate the campaign’s impact, and plan for the future. The business objectives for the research were:
- Diagnose the brand’s competitive position
- Establish KPI’s to provide brand direction
- Better understand brand equity
- Measure media effectiveness
- Babychou received the highest score of the competitive set for positive image at 66%
- 58% of respondents claimed to know the Babychou brand
- 15% of respondents spontaneously quoted the brand
How we got there
We drew on our agile, client-first service model, our brand and multimedia expertise.
We leveraged our expertise in brand equity and cross-media research to develop a short and efficient questionnaire, based on brand awareness, ad recall, and brand perception.
A strategic, long-term approach
Babychou is delighted with the results, and wants to do more to strengthen communication and grow brand recognition. We’ll be working together to:
- Review the performance of the brand and communication activity
- Understand how marketing activities impact the brand to constantly improve upon them