UK – London | Senior Research Manager – Brand Engagement
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Senior Research Manager – Brand Engagement
We are on the lookout right now, for the most dynamic and talented researchers in the industry. If you have 4+ years’ experience, why not learn digital, mobile and social media from the best? Develop critical skills and build sought after knowledge that will take you through your entire career, and make you an enviable asset!
We will make sure you are exposed to all facets of the research world.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of all research projects of the sub team that meet client expectations from design through to delivery of results. And you will do that, as part of an exciting, fun and highly supportive research team.
- You will be set up for success by a highly invested manager, mentoring you to achieve your dreams. And you will also partner so very closely with the best Client Directors and peer Senior Research Managers in the business! Together, you will deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest blue chip and most exciting companies; from film studios to global drinks companies, the biggest FMCG’s and some of the biggest and fastest growing digital companies.
- You will be part of our very talented research team, and you will help clients tackle their business questions across a wide range of areas, giving you enormous diversity from day to day.
- You will help clients with everything from ad concept testing, to ad pre-testing, as well as campaign evaluations, cross media evaluations, packaging testing and brand tracking
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turning data into actionable stories for clients
- A demonstrated background of taking initiative, being pro-active and a resourceful problem solver
- Is able to express him/herself professionally verbally and in writing
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team
- Is willing to manage all steps of a research project (from survey set up until delivery to client).
Do you have:
- At least 3 years of experience of brand tracking projects
- A first class degree from a relevant university (e. g. Marketing / business/ Psychology / Economics / Communications etc.)
- Robust experience of coaching and guiding junior researchers on project deliverables
- Has excellent analytical skills
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic, international organization
- Enjoys communicating with clients and is happy to present findings
- Robust experience in cross-media campaign evaluation is a significant advantage
- Professional fluency in French is a significant advantage.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.