UK – London | Senior Process Manager
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of Toluna.
Senior Process Manager:
We are on the lookout right now, for the most dynamic and talented process managers in the industry to join our research team! It is a great opportunity for curious, passionate, creative and driven individuals who like taking ownership proactively and independently, to join us. You will work with our project teams to run large programs in the most efficient way possible while optimising ways of working on the programs to make it future proof.
If you have 3-5 years’ experience, running brand tracking studies, why not take your skills to the next level working on exciting, international, blue chip companies across categories! Develop critical skills and build sought after knowledge!
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Planning & project management
- Effectively manage a research/tracking project – coordinate with PM/Ops team, adhering to deadlines, thinking ahead of what needs to be done.
- Support Research Team in project processes, creating templates if possible to help build efficiencies & qualities.
- Provide the project team & client with status updates – flag if we start to fall behind on schedule & recommend what can be done to get back on schedule.
- Solution focused / proactive
- Work with the (Senior) Researchers in coordinating & finding a solution to project/account problems. Work with them to discuss if there needs to be larger process changes to avoid these problems arising again in the future.
- Clearly communicate the status of any problems & their solution process to the Project Team.
- External: pro-active, proper, clear & self-confident towards client (or vendors).
- Internal: pro-active, friendly, clear, partnership.
- Manage day to day communication with client and coordinate materials collection.
- Be able to share clear & succinct project/process updates with the whole Account Team.
- Process/Program Management
- Lead the process improvement on your study, with an aim to avoid risks, build efficiencies, clear communication plans & to improve the project working experience for the team.
- Timeline planning & creation, which covers each step of the research project process.
- Process documentation management (e.g. ways of working documents, process/spec template creation, program change management, client requests, fieldwork & LOI updates).
- Champion proper change management on your accounts.
- Be able to take existing processes & templates and shape them to better fit for your accounts (e.g., Roles & Responsibilities /Timeline Document templates, automated spec templates).
- Line Management – Junior/Research Process Manager
- Weekly catchups.
- Collecting feedback & building 6-monthly reviews.
- Building Development plans.
In addition we are looking for a candidate that:
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic, international organization.
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Is proactive in finding and implementing suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Is able to express him/herself professionally in English, both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of any other additional languages is an advantage.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast- growing global company.
- A flexible work environment with a strong focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Career and growth opportunities in line with your dreams and passion supported by a closely monitored development plan.
- Competitive salary package and 25 paid days of leave.
- Global onboarding and frequent internal training and sharing opportunities.
- Our employees have exclusive access to Udemy Business. With our company license, you have unlimited access to all external courses.
Please send in your applications to [email protected] including your CV.