India – Mumbai | Junior Research Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
- Project Planning & management.
- Drafting Questionnaires.
- Data analysis & presentation.
- Co-ordination between support teams, research & sale.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- 0 – 2 yrs of relevant experience.
- Post graduate degree / diploma in Management (MBA) – Marketing specialization preferred.
- Any other post grad degree / diploma with management and/or marketing as one subject.
- Basic research knowledge.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel & PowerPoint.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.