Work experience Internship: Internal Communications in Global Marketing Team
Are you looking for a unique internship to gain work experience in a global company? Do you get excited by working on your own project? And use your skills to come up with new concepts and ideas?
Apply for this great internship at MetrixLab and be our global team member for some exciting projects!
About the Internship
We want you to ‘own’ a project and be fully integrated in our global marketing team. You have the freedom to come up with new concepts, bring in your ideas, and we support you along the way. At the end of your internship, you have concrete results and hopefully feel proud of what you have achieved.
What you will be working on with internal communications:
- Internal communications drives a company culture. You’ll ensure we have regular internal communications going. This means to think how we can be engaging and work with colleagues from around the world for their contribution.
- This also means you’ll come up with the agenda for our internal newsletters, writing articles, editing, fine-tuning and working with our design team on the image creation.
- You’ll explore the latest trends, analyse our performance and suggest improvements. You’ll decide on actions to implement your improvements.
- For our global quarterly internal events, you’ll support with creating the presentations and excite our employees about company updates.
- You will also support our global marketing initiatives.
About our Global Marketing team :
We are a truly global marketing team with many nationalities and we work across all our countries. We like the excitement of interacting with many colleagues from around the world. Our team covers all areas of marketing and you get a well-rounded picture of all marketing aspects. Your involvement supports all of us and we both learn and grow together
We are looking for an intern who is available from January/February until July/August 2019.
What do we expect from you?
- You are interested in global marketing and especially internal communications
- You love to write and are able to express yourself professionally on paper
- You show initiative and get things done
- You speak English
- You work independently and have the right mind-set for teamwork
- You are organized, not afraid of deadlines and can work on multiple tasks
- You are a third or fourth year student for Marketing, Communication, Journalism etc.
- You are available for a minimum of 3 days per week for a period of at least 5 months
- Experience with copywriting, Google Analytics is preferred, but not mandatory
What MetrixLab offers you:
- A challenging internship in a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing company with young colleagues (okay, our boss is a bit older, but has the energy for all of us)
- A flexible work environment with a lot of self-responsibility
- The opportunity to work in a global company on global marketing activities
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group. Macromill Group includes: Macromill Japan, Dentsu Macromill Insight, M-Cube, M-Promo, Macromill Carenet, Macromill Embrain, MetrixLab, Oxyme and Precision Sample.
We hope we sparked your interest that you’d like to join our team. Please indicate how many days per week you are available and if you have to write a thesis/assignment.
We look forward to receiving your CV and motivational letter. Just tell us a little bit why you’d like this internship with us.
- Office location: Wilhelminakade 312 3072 AR Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.metrixlab.com | +31 10 20 30 700