Netherlands – Rotterdam | Work experience internship: Global/Digital marketing
Are you ready for a perfect internship and gain experience in a global company? Do you get excited by working on your own project? And use your skills to come up with a concept and ideas? How about working in a dynamic environment with a lot of young colleagues?
Then you should apply for our renowned internship at MetrixLab and be part of our Global Marketing team.
About the internship
We want you to ‘own’ a project and be fully integrated in our global marketing team. You have the freedom to come up with new concepts, bring in your ideas, and we support you along the way. At the end of your internship, you have concrete results and hopefully feel proud of what you have achieved.
During your internship, you will work on the following topics:
- Social media (focus on LinkedIn) & website: For our social media strategy, you work closely with our (influencer) colleagues on getting our content published and review what works and where to improve. Our goal is to innovate constantly and know what’s the next big thing that drives engagement. You also support with preparing and scheduling our line-up of posts. You support in working with our website, analyze our statistics and suggest improvements.
- Global marketing:In this area you work on several marketing activities. Mainly, support on planning, developing, and executing global campaigns and webinars. You will also measure the success of these activities and keep KPI’s tracking, suggest improvements and stakeholder management. You are also responsible for the enrichment of the leads coming daily through several channels and our ROI tracking.
About our Global Marketing team
We are a truly global marketing team with many nationalities and we work across all our countries. We like the excitement of interacting with many colleagues from around the world. Our team covers all areas of marketing and you get a well-rounded picture of all marketing aspects. Your involvement supports all of us and we both learn and grow together.
We are looking for an intern who is available from July/August 2021 until December 2021/January 2022.
What do we expect from you?
- You are interested in global marketing, digital marketing and the topics mentioned above
- You show initiative and get things done
- You speak English
- You can express yourself professionally on paper as well as in spoken word
- You work independently and have the right mind-set for teamwork
- You are goal-oriented and not afraid of deadlines
- You are a third or fourth year student for Marketing, Communication, etc.
- You are available for a minimum of 4 days per week for a period of at least 5 months
- Experience with copywriting, social media, WordPress and Google Analytics is preferred, but not mandatory
What MetrixLab offers you:
- A challenging internship in a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing company with young colleagues (okay, our boss is a bit older, but has the energy for all of us)
- A flexible work environment with a lot of self-responsibility
- The opportunity to work in a global company on global marketing activities
- Benefits such as: internship fee, travel costs reimbursement and free lunch
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions enable our clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
We hope we sparked your interest that you’d like to join our team. We look forward to receiving your CV and motivational letter before 14 May 2021.
Just tell us a little bit why you’d like this internship with us. Please also indicate how many days per week you are available and if you have to write a thesis/assignment. Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV and motivation.