VP, Client Director
Have you ever wanted to be part of a Global company that has a small company feel? MetrixLab is that company. We have a talented team that works on impactful projects essential to the success of our clients. Our various offices offer a unique work environment that is innovative, electric, open and collaborative.
Our mission is to change the way marketing research is used to generate insights that impact business decisions. Digital is our focus in many ways as we aspire to be the first truly global digital research company. As part of the MetrixLab team, you will have the opportunity to shape the organization for the current and future.
This is a Client Director / Business Development role. You must have at least 10+ years of proven client management experience (ideally on the supplier side) servicing an existing client base. In addition, you must be able to provide examples of how you sourced and secured new business partners (Alcohol Beverage & CPG experience a plus).
Becoming a Client Director at MetrixLab gives you the opportunity to
- Seek, find, and maintain new business: You will be instrumental in growing market revenue through new business development, management and expansion of existing client relationships/accounts. In keeping with our entrepreneurial culture, you will have the opportunity to build your own client portfolio.
- Account leader for the businesses being developed and account(s) being assigned.
- Research expert who can translate that expertise into new business development and growth with existing accounts.
- Be a strategic thinker: Manage strategic initiatives to deliver profitable growth across clients and develop retention/growth strategy.
- Unleash your creative genius: Utilize your analytical expertise and storytelling experience to turn data into an insightful story that addresses key client business issues and present findings to clients.
- Take the lead on developing insightful and strategic sales presentations / proposals and pulling in the appropriate company expertise where needed.
- Demonstrated success in all aspects of the project process, including proposal development, research design, analysis, and formal presentation at the client level.
- Collaborate with talented people: Nothing is more exciting than getting to work collaboratively with colleagues on impactful projects.
- Guide a cross-functional team to ensure that client objectives are met, and insights delivered.
- Act as a senior point of contact (Client Management): You will Interact with all stakeholders, both internally and externally on a day-to-day basis. You excel at providing clear communication to answer client questions, advising clients to proactively address needs and solving business problems that drive client satisfaction. Accountability for client success is something you pride yourself on.
- Have your voice heard: Work directly with all stakeholders, both internally and externally, allowing you to provide clear communication on projects.
- Provide leadership with timely reporting regarding business forecast, sales pipeline, deal analysis, and profitability.
- Grow and evolve: You’ll have exposure to a variety of subject matter experts, clients, and industries that will provide you a continuous environment of learning.
MetrixLab prides itself on being a great place to work.
- We’re growing: Which means there are growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We’re transparent: You’ll hear updates on company financials, how we’re performing against bonus goals, and how we’re responding to challenges.
- We’re fun: You’ll work with and learn from the most creative people in the industry.
Note: While efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of this position description, it is not warranted to be an exhaustive recitation of all position duties; the incumbent may be required to perform duties beyond those listed above.
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions enable our clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
- Chatham, NJ Office Location – 1 Main St, Suite 205, Chatham, NJ 07928
- Farmington, CT Office Location – 270 Farmington Ave, Suite 200, Farmington, CT 06032
- Norwalk, CT Office Location – 18 Marshall St, Suite 112, Norwalk, CT 06854
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.metrixlab.com