Usability Research Lead – Netherlands – Rotterdam
We are seeking an experienced usability/UX researcher with the ambition to take the next step in his or her career. As our Usability Research Lead you will be responsible for all of our usability studies within MetrixLab.
Description of Usability Research Lead
You will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of (international) usability research projects. Together with other usability experts you will work on projects from A to Z, including the setup of discussion guides, recruitment of respondents, conducting 1-on-1 interviews in our usability labs or on-site, delivering action-oriented reports and presenting the results to our clients. In addition, you will be in charge of planning all usability projects and training/coaching our (junior) usability researchers.
Additionally, you will build on our current relations as well as find new clients for usability/UX research through our large network. This means you will also work on new proposals and (global) pitches. You will work on this in cooperation with our experienced team of Client Directors.
Finally, you will continuously help innovate our usability solutions and renew our usability labs. Depending on your experience and interests you could also become an expert on our other qualitative solutions, for example online communities and our latest Immerse solution.
We are a seeking a candidate that:
- Has 5+ years of experience with usability/UX research methods and techniques, preferably having worked at an agency before.
- Is convincing, is eager to take ownership, works in a structured way and possesses excellent client and project management skills.
- Has a commercial focus, as well as experience managing and building client relationships.
- Is fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- Desires to become the go-to person for usability/UX research, both internally and externally.
- Is proficient in the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
What do we offer?
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global company.
- A competitive salary package including a good pension plan, 25 paid days of leave, and full travel reimbursement (yes, that includes cycling!).
- Work for great (international) clients like Philips, Liberty Global and CZ.
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Opportunity to develop yourself in other qualitative research solutions.
- International growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious, top-notch colleagues with “can-do” mentalities, each of whom are thought leaders in their respective areas.
- An amazing, stylish office space with two nice usability labs, located in one of the city’s trendiest areas (Kop van Zuid).
- Delicious lunch (with a salad bar) and perfect coffee.
- Weekly (and free!) Friday afternoon drinks at Hotel New York.
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Macromill Group includes: Macromill Japan, Dentsu Macromill Insight, M-Cube, M-Promo, Macromill Carenet, Macromill Embrain, MetrixLab, Oxyme and Precision Sample.
Send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org