Netherlands – Rotterdam | Usability Internship
In addition to conducting quantitative research within the Brand Engagement, Product Innovation and Customer Experience Management departments, MetrixLab also specializes in conducting qualitative research. A team of usability researchers is involved on a daily basis with research into the user-friendliness of websites, apps and other products with a user interface. For the usability team we immediately have a place available for a trainee who is looking for an internship.
As an intern you will be responsible of supporting (Senior) Research Managers and you will be closely involved with the day-to-day delivery of usability projects. This includes setting up qualitative (usability) studies, recruiting respondents, supporting during fieldwork days and help analyzing the research data
We are a seeking a candidate that:
- Is a HBO or University student in a relevant field (f.e Marketing or Psychology).
- Has affinity with qualitative research methods and usability.
- Is flexible, proactive, driven, and an all-around fun colleague.
- Is proficient in MS PowerPoint, experience working with SPSS is a plus.
- Is fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- Is available for a minimum of four months.
What do we offer?
- An exciting internship in a fast-growing and innovative global company with young colleagues.
- A flexible work environment with a lot of self-responsibility.
- The opportunity to work on projects for famous global clients.
- Internship compensation, plus free lunch, drinks and fruit in the office and travel expenses.
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
- An amazing, stylish office space. MetrixLab’s Rotterdam location is in one of the city’s most trendy areas, close to the Hotel New York—where we have weekly (and free!) Friday afternoon drinks.
- A highly social team which enjoys the bright side of life, and which often organizes activities outside of work.
- Realistic opportunity to stay longer to kickstart you career as a Junior Research Manager (8 of our current team members started here as an intern!).
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources that push industry boundaries. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed, and for unparalleled value. We have rapidly grown in the last decade, and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands. Our expertise, passion, and solutions help clients in more than 90 countries succeed in product innovation, brand engagement, and customer value. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Carenet, Macromill Embrain, MetrixLab, Oxyme, and Precision Sample.
Send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org